• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 142 ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 21 ...

Thread: LoReal Trading Journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      872 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,723 Times in 2,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoReaL     
      Hi dear n sweat Friends Sweat Morning to all of you ! Feeling grateful to work n to learn from you my dear friend's as you know that I'm just a beginner n don't know much about the Forex. Yesterday gold has fell down n sellers maybe happy right now i found something interesting on this pair today i have drawn two red lines a break and close below or above the any side in H4 will decide that where the trend will actually go.

XAUUSD Two red Line setup

Attachment 119536
      Hi mate good morning. i hope that you and with family are very good and well. I am fine. I am feeling and gather about the pair of Xauusd market going going to down trend but market already more time back from the price is 1325.00 to 1324.00 some price. I feel and final decision that market may going to down trend and hit the price is 1300.33
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 519 Posts

Hi dear n sweat Friends Sweat Morning to all of you ! Feeling grateful to work n to learn from you my dear friend's as you know that I'm just a beginner n don't know much about the Forex. Yesterday gold has fell down n sellers maybe happy right now i found something interesting on this pair today i have drawn two red lines a break and close below or above the any side in H4 will decide that where the trend will actually go.

Attachment 119536
      Good morning mate yes today is falling day in Gold i think because gold showing positive sign for down trend now because support is near to touch the gold in selling zone so i think it's right time to take a trade here. Thanks for sharing with us this helpful chart with us mate. In h4 we have to decide that where it's going.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to mwaqar309 for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,162 Posts

Attachment 119536
      Hello my dear good morning to you too. You are trying very hard to learn and i can see that well good luck keep it up you have draw a very important level personally i also thinks that if we break the 1330 level then 2e are going towards 1335 level very soon and then possibility of selling from this level and if we break the 1325 level clearly we are going towards the 1310 level very soon.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,383 Times in 1,382 Posts

Hi there and Dear Friends Good noon ! Earlier i updated about the Gold making a move in which Direction ? Now meh feeling that it has to fell down more but meh still in doubt Guy's kinda correct meh if I'm on wrong point. H4 in my side close below the red vertical line n i am seeing this pair going down more. Here it is you can see my morning post for the correction.

Gold

Name:  Screenshot_20190611-150403.png
Views: 13
Size:  57.1 KB

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-11-2019), fembizz (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), fragile (06-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-11-2019), malik999 (06-11-2019), mwaqar309 (06-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1634 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,531 Times in 1,687 Posts

Hi there and Dear Friends Good noon ! Earlier i updated about the Gold making a move in which Direction ? Now meh feeling that it has to fell down more but meh still in doubt Guy's kinda correct meh if I'm on wrong point. H4 in my side close below the red vertical line n i am seeing this pair going down more. Here it is you can see my morning post for the correction.

Gold

Attachment 119694
      Hellow dear. Gold is no more bearish
      Because if you analyse it in 4 hour time frame then you will know that trend of gold is still bullish, so dont rely on four hour time frame.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 519 Posts

Gold

Attachment 119694
      Good afternoon mate, yes Gold already complete his retracement so it's now clear direction in my opinion too, that it's already fell down so now i think we should wait for a right time because it's can go down as well in this condition it's should took little time here to maintain his position the will decide that what to do now in gold.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to mwaqar309 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-11-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,170 Times in 4,856 Posts

Gold

Attachment 119694
      Gold is strongly bearish and Iím also looking for another sell entry on this precious metal yesterday it got me some good amount.
      Today I was also little bit confused I wanted to sell it from 1328 but didnít get the confirmation or you can say didnít get the courage.
      If I had sold it it would had get me good profit again.
      But itís ok I will be waiting for more confirmation then will go for sell.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Gold

Attachment 119694
      Hi Mr Loreal!
      Good afternoon my good trader today very good and good movement go to down. The gold very well running to go down so best of luck and wait the perfect time and perfect confirmation . Today USD more slowly slowely to go up so more otherwise the Eurusd and Gbpusd go to down the gold today very big bear move that's today all seller's are very happy to seen thosr.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), LoReaL (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,383 Times in 1,382 Posts

Hi to the mt5 family n sweat morning to all of you ! Great to see you in there again, now let meh review about the EURUSD my dear n sweat friends the pair is facing strong resistance n also the UD INDEX is also in tge mood of another bulls attack so meh strongly selling the EURUSD i think there might be another leg down on the pair. So kinda correct meh if I'm on wrong side.

EURUSD Selling

Name:  Screenshot_20190612-052555.png
Views: 1770
Size:  44.1 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,526 Times in 5,705 Posts

Hi to the mt5 family n sweat morning to all of you ! Great to see you in there again, now let meh review about the EURUSD my dear n sweat friends the pair is facing strong resistance n also the UD INDEX is also in tge mood of another bulls attack so meh strongly selling the EURUSD i think there might be another leg down on the pair. So kinda correct meh if I'm on wrong side.

EURUSD Selling

Attachment 119796
      Hi dear, I am not agree with you today because the price now going up and all the lower time frame give us good signal that the price now reject his dowside visit and expand his upside trading. If you more confident then open sell but do not forget to use stop loss. Gold and other pair now moving up so first check all the price correctily and trade brilliantly. have good profitable day you.

The Key to get success in forex is money management and stop loss

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

LoReaL (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 142 ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 21 ...