• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 107 ... 95 98 99 100 101 102 105 ...
    Results 991 to 1,000 of 1070

Thread: LoReal Trading Journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,163 Times in 2,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoReaL     
      Hi dear respected friends,
      Good noon and welcome again to my journal. As i have said that I'm in the selling of the Gold and the Gold was down a bit but now I'm feeling very bore on the Gold as we can see that the market is very slow we may face some more slow movement at the end of the week. The previous week was a monster one and this week is very slow according to the Gold market. I'm holding my sell trade till 1480 so wish me happy luck.

Gold

Attachment 132015

Trade

Attachment 132016
      Good morning mate, what i see with the gold is that it can first start to sell this week, it can make the selling on the short term scope, then later come with the idea of buying after that time. It is normal that we will be expecting the more of the selling for this pair at this time, we can get to make it through that. So, the signal is for traders to be selling this yellow metal at this current points they find it today when the trader have much of equity, i prefer selling above 1496. Traders will now get to buy it when it is when it is closer to 1479.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

AbaCux (08-12-2019), LoReaL (08-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,412 Times in 938 Posts

Hi dear respected friends,
      Good noon and welcome again to my journal. As i have said that I'm in the selling of the Gold and the Gold was down a bit but now I'm feeling very bore on the Gold as we can see that the market is very slow we may face some more slow movement at the end of the week. The previous week was a monster one and this week is very slow according to the Gold market. I'm holding my sell trade till 1480 so wish me happy luck.

Gold

Attachment 132015

Trade

Attachment 132016
      Hello dear mate,
      Good afternoon hope you will be feeling good on the Gold as i have saw that you are on the sell with 0.03 that's good but dear always trade according to your equity. If you have good equity then you are eligible for the trading on the Gold and will give you favor in the sell.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-12-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      648 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,801 Times in 1,053 Posts

Hi dear friend's,
      Good morning almost noon here with me got late to update early. Crude oil is on the 54.00 + level I'm looking for the bearish trend on the Crude oil what do you think guys does the crude oil will fall or not ? I'm strong candidate for the selling on the crude oil and target is very high downside movement will be good for earning huge pips on the crude oil as the price is now good for selling at to. Kindly give your opinion and suggestion dear friends.

Name:  Screenshot_20190813-074656.png
Views: 7444
Size:  64.4 KB

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,684 Times in 960 Posts

Hi dear friend's,
      Good morning almost noon here with me got late to update early. Crude oil is on the 54.00 + level I'm looking for the bearish trend on the Crude oil what do you think guys does the crude oil will fall or not ? I'm strong candidate for the selling on the crude oil and target is very high downside movement will be good for earning huge pips on the crude oil as the price is now good for selling at to. Kindly give your opinion and suggestion dear friends.

Attachment 132140
      Good Morning dear LoReal,
      Hope you will be doing great, my analysis for the WTI crude oil according to your analysis crude is going to be short that's good but my take on the wti crude is that we have to watch for the potential short on the crude below the 54.20 level and above this level watching for further long on the crude. Just make a note my point dear fellow.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4617 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,071 Times in 4,148 Posts

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      Good morning LoReal my friend,what i think about oil after seeing daily chart of oil is that it will try to move higher this week as i see an up signal on my daily chart and looking at H4 chart,oil already above SMA 50 and it will try to get closer to SMA 100 and try to break above it. But looking at H1 chart we might see down move in next few hours as i see a down signal on H1 chart and will try to move up again later today.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), ElizaBeth (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-13-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7949 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,408 Times in 5,168 Posts

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      Good day to you too mate. The OIL or crude oil is getting higher due to weak USDx and I hope the 56.00 price level will be the next target of bulls because the buy setup is almost ready in my trading system. With the help of detoriating US market then our dream of higher oil price is most likely to happen again this week so we need to prepare for it. I may put my pending buy order now so I won't miss it. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-13-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie is a glorious beacon of light Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      yah my friend LoReal i am also short analysis with crude oil and soon it will going short and the reason behin this is the market show end of bulls run and now oil in fall again correction in lower time frame be done and now its continue its down trend and if you enter sell position the go short is better and stop loss should be last high ..............

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Angelinajolie for this useful post.

balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-13-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,795 Times in 3,943 Posts

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      Good morning how are you? I hope good well currently it is not clear signal to sell oil at this price we should have to wait for the the clear indication right now it is on daily resistance zone and if it break above then it will go more high and will reach 57 so I think you should wait for confirmation and then trade with care I dnt use smaller time frames for crude oil and metals like gold always try to Analysis it on larger time frame it would be good for you

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

jamil087 (08-13-2019), LoReaL (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1010 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,227 Posts

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      Hello dear in sophera think you are wrong because the Brent crude oil will be going upside if you take an entry on the brand crude oil for muscle are the catching for the bear is move then I think you will be in laws so try to stay away from the Brent crude oil selling.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend's,

Attachment 132140
      good morning dear friends happy 2nd day of EID i hope you are enjoying your trading
      dear crude Oil is going up now and may be on M30 time frame its move some candle down but major trend us up side so as my Crude oil price bounced upwards to breach 54.47 and settles above it now, which urges caution from the upcoming trading, as closing the daily candlestick above this level will stop the recently suggested negative scenario and lead the price to trade positively and visit 57.33 areas on the near term basis.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to kashifalix for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 107 ... 95 98 99 100 101 102 105 ...