• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: trading is just a fraud ?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default trading is just a fraud ?

hello friends and fellows when i start my trading career i bear a lots of issue some friends says to me just leave trading its just fraud your investment are not secure you loss your all investment and some of them says trading is just a bet system , means anything els,, but i just concentrate on learning , in start i really bear loss because i was trading with my real money , but now as a member of mt5 and client of instaforex broker i feel proud i am a trader ,

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Abeeha for this useful post.

Ayisha (05-30-2019), Gohargul (05-29-2019), Khan Sahab (05-28-2019), Niazi1122 (06-16-2019), pegugu200 (06-16-2019), Romaisa (05-29-2019), springjet014 (05-30-2019), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes when i start my trading career i bear a lots of issue some friends says to me just leave trading its just fraud your investment are not secure you loss your all investment.Profit and loss Both of these things are in every side, and this means that there is a loss if there.you are fine and enjoying trading in the Mt5 Forex forum. Mt5 Forex forum is a good platform for earning money and good profitable side business.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

ExtraAmeer86 (05-28-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

new90 has a spectacular aura about new90 has a spectacular aura about new90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

lot of people see trading forex as a fraud and that is because they have lost lot of money. just like every other business, when you embark on a business and don't have an idea of the business you are embarking into there is a possibility to fail in such business. lot of people hear the testimony of others how they make it in forex and they next step they take is investing money without having the knowledge. such people wil see they system as a fraudulent one.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes when i start my trading career i bear a lots of issue some friends says to me just leave trading its just fraud your investment.when you embark on a business and don't have an idea of the business you are embarking into there is a possibility to fail in such business..i just concentrate on learning in start i really bear loss..
      "Best of Luck"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ikramkhan will become famous soon enough ikramkhan will become famous soon enough ikramkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

career i bear a lots of issue some friends says to me just leave trading its just fraud your investment are not secure you loss your all investment.. such people wil see they system as a fraudulent one.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 547 Posts

No trading is not a fraud it is a buisness and a real online buisness where we can earn so many profit and bonus so it is not a fraud i am usely doing work here from last two months and forex have never ever cheat me they will give me bonus everytime according to my hardwork and it will never be fraud at all so dont worry and enjoy tarding

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to MariaMario for this useful post.

pegugu200 (06-16-2019), sam143 (05-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Khan Sahab has a spectacular aura about Khan Sahab has a spectacular aura about Khan Sahab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No my dear it's not scam or fraud it's world high class business where you can business 24/5 a day because only on Weakends market will close rest all the time remain opened. It's world largest business platform where we can earn as much as we can but on the basis of experience and knowledge.
      If you start trading without learning you will face a loss. Mostly people become greedy and start trading without learning so they say that it's fraud and waste of time. First learn it how it can be done then enjoy good outcomes. 🤑🤑

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 1,026 Posts

That's the point at which you come to a decision whether to continue trading or back off. Listening to advise such as that will discourage you from continuing on the journey to make it from Forex. Many outsiders don't believe in authenticity of Forex because there are many victims of Forex than real traders of it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes forex is not any type of fraud because its not operating in pakistan only its operatin all over the world its real and normal business same other only in forex have opportunity we have we can start business without trading and we can do trading without any investment due to its good business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friends of forum when a businessman loses money he says that this business is a fraud but if you get profit no one can said that this trading business is a fraud I suggest that keep hard working on mt5 forum get enough accumulated bonus for your instaforex account and gain so much knowledge about trading business then start real trading

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3