• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: trading is just a fraud ?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no dear friends trading is not a fraud business , its really profitable and those who think its just a fraud its just because of their low experience and negative mind ,,,, i am a trader and i proud to be a trader and i hope no one can prove its fraud , i think its a best business which can change you financial life

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losers always stop you from success or doing good but always listen thier voice with one ear and and exhaust on the other ear, actually they don't know about the system they just hear from people.
      Forex trading is crucial in initial stages because the learning stage of forex is full of hurdles but after learning its the most smartest and profitable business of the world, just listen to those people but always do what you want.
      Last edited by Gohargul; 05-29-2019 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spell correction at paragraph no.2 most

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear every business is tough so don't worried about losses. Because trading is very very difficult and we get experience after getting loss in this business.after that we able to earn profit from forex trading.so if we start trading after learning then we can earn money.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Saadabdullah will become famous soon enough Saadabdullah will become famous soon enough Saadabdullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Trading was never fraud. Forex is relatively new business for many people. some afraid of it because of it virtuality. Some thought it might be fraud as it is an online business. so we all as Forex trader, must give awareness to people that it is the new way to do business. So that maximum people can understand that it is a business not a fraud or bit etc.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Asifshami is on a distinguished road Asifshami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No it is wrong that trading is not a fraud. There are two aspects of trade, profit and loss. If we work well on forum then we will earn profit. But if our work is not according to condition then we will earn loss. There are no chance to fraud on forex forum.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Asifshami for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

cricso will become famous soon enough cricso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asifshami     
      No it is wrong that trading is not a fraud. There are two aspects of trade, profit and loss. If we work well on forum then we will earn profit. But if our work is not according to condition then we will earn loss. There are no chance to fraud on forex forum.

agree with your statement, it is true business but when we suffer loss in forex market. even when we have set stop loss then market defiantly hit our stop loss. why? it always confused us why only our stop loss hit and market then move to right direction. my friend forex market have its own pattern it will be move according to his own pattern. we have to judge that pattern if we have judge it then forex market will give us good profit. if we are unable to judge that pattern then we may be suffer loss and we think this market as a fraud market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abeeha     
      hello friends and fellows when i start my trading career i bear a lots of issue some friends says to me just leave trading its just fraud your investment are not secure you loss your all investment and some of them says trading is just a bet system , means anything els,, but i just concentrate on learning , in start i really bear loss because i was trading with my real money , but now as a member of mt5 and client of instaforex broker i feel proud i am a trader ,
      Many people have the same thinking about Forex and they think they can earn money like a gambler. But Forex is not like that and it is a simple business and it has a recognized business model that can enable a trader to earn money regularly.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to springjet014 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, there are some difficulties in starting any business, same here in forex trading. But we should not worry because forex trading is real business nor fraud, if we understand it then it is profitable for us.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha is a glorious beacon of light Ayisha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello Abeeha ,,, your question is Good and also impress from your personal experience many people make you sad but your strong believe on Trading make a successful trader one day actually its just because of those who have no knowledge about trading ,, Good trader always respect to other traders

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading is not any fraud. it is a permanent business. Those people who think trading a fraud actually are themselves lazy, sluggish and nonsense. They donot want to do hardwork and depend just on luck. But forex is not a lucky draw, it is a permanent technical business which requires hardwork with devotion.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3