Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 109 ... 60 63 64 65 66 67 70 ...
    Results 641 to 650 of 1087

    Thread: LoveOForex's trading journal

    1. #641
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Posts
      3,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,583
      Thanked 9,504 Times in 3,018 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Evening, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Today after the release of Bank of Canada overnight rate market really move expectedly which is not in believe and most of financial experts was believed that after the release of this news Canadian Dollar will boost up.
      But, overall still I believe that this currency pair will comes down. So, it will be better for us to follow the technical and fundamental analysis both and sale it for make big reward ratio.

      What you guys think about the next move of the market.?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hi dear friend I am fine here and good evening all to you

      I hope you all are fine and enjoying the trading. dear

      friend today there is a lot of opportunity in the major

      currency pair ,because they were having a great

      movement USD CAD according to your analysis is now in

      a bearish trend and same like my analysis dear friend it

      is giving us a great opportunity of cell trait so try to sell it

      and enjoy good profit.


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

      husseinmatwally (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-10-2019)

    3. #642
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----
       
      ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Posts
      5,759
      Accumulated bonus
      3631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,580
      Thanked 15,847 Times in 4,922 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Evening, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Today after the release of Bank of Canada overnight rate market really move expectedly which is not in believe and most of financial experts was believed that after the release of this news Canadian Dollar will boost up.
      But, overall still I believe that this currency pair will comes down. So, it will be better for us to follow the technical and fundamental analysis both and sale it for make big reward ratio.

      What you guys think about the next move of the market.?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hi LoveOForex, It is late that i see this post of yours, although the market has done what it had to do, but i can say that it is still meaningless to me to see this news. The reason for that is that the news did not interpret what happens in the matrket, it just affected the market badly. You can see that the USDCAD went up and down more than 90 pips today, what can ever be as bad as that? In that situation, i know that the buyers and sellers that are conservative traders will lose in both sides.


    4. #643
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored
       
      LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Posts
      1,313
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,462
      Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,119 Posts

      Default

      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.


    5. The following 18 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-11-2019), ayan555 (07-11-2019), Ayazfx (07-11-2019), balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), Financial (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), fragile (07-11-2019), husseinmatwally (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Soldier (07-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

    6. #644
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      2,480
      Accumulated bonus
      4663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,544
      Thanked 12,184 Times in 2,340 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      good morning
      †I do not recommend buying the pair from the current price because there is no indication that it will move up any time soon
      The pair made a corrective bullish channel pattern on the four hours time frame and started to move down
      †It is better to wait for the price to break the support level 135.138462 then look for a short term selling opportunity

      Last edited by fadilah; 07-11-2019 at 02:53 AM.


    7. The following 10 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

      balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

    8. #645
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      7,270
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22,152
      Thanked 28,150 Times in 6,019 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Good morning LoveOForex my friend,as fed speech made USD weak and JPY and gold stronger so pair like GBPJPY also becomes weak and from my technical point of view,i think GBPJPY is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart
      And if i look at daily chart it is showing a down signal too so i think today and tomorrow GBPJPY will try to move lower
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.


    9. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      balut (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    10. #646
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love
       
      Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Posts
      3,793
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      13,016
      Thanked 17,790 Times in 4,036 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Good morning and have a nice day for profitable trading dear I am fine and happy and I hope you are also fine and you good reading dear I see your post analysis for gbpjpy bhai but dear know this player is going to in fall down and there is no strong confirmation for bullish trend did I hope for its would win more down train so I am waiting for its confirmation then I took atrade


    11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

      balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    12. #647
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring
       
      ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Posts
      2,541
      Accumulated bonus
      2761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      15,534
      Thanked 12,543 Times in 3,115 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hello Loveforex!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? Yes yesterday Dollar was so much weaker while i was not expecting that it becomes too much weaker anyhow i don't think there is any correlation between the dollar and Japanese yen, while the brexit issue is no solved yet so i think Gbp pairs will continue their selling off movement


    13. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

      balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    14. #648
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy
       
      balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Posts
      11,536
      Accumulated bonus
      8370 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35,903
      Thanked 30,419 Times in 6,676 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      I think selling the USDx is safer than trading the cross currency pair like GBPJPY due to possible rate cut in USDx. I noticed that most cross currency pairs are moving sideways due to uncertain market but the US Dollar is now starting to make it clear because lowering their interest rate can really hurt the USDx strength. I will keep looking for more USDx sell setup and I will do in the next few weeks. Good luck trading the GBPJPY and I hope you will also trade the major pairs.
      Last edited by balut; 07-11-2019 at 02:53 AM.


    15. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

      bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    16. #649
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Dead
       
      OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Posts
      1,158
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,061
      Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,040 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hello dear sir, good morning, my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Thanks my dear for sharing your precious knowledge with us but, where I am not agree about your point of view because I am not looking any buying opportunity on this currency pair by technical point of view. So it will be better for us to just wait and watch the clear the direction of the market to do trade with minimum risk and you have need to just keep calm because now I am also looking that Great Britain Pound currency is also ready for crash by technical point of view and also weakness by brexit issue.
      So let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game.
      Wishing you all the best for a bright trading career.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal


    17. The following 4 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

      ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    18. #650
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Posts
      3,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,583
      Thanked 9,504 Times in 3,018 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

      What's your point of view my dear friends?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.

      Hi dear friend good morning this is the fourth day of the trading mark week dear friend I hope you all are fine I am fine here and enjoy my trading dear friend come to the. You are an analysis gbpusd is at its resistance. And make Ready to to its reversal. you are absolutely right I really appreciate you at this analysis the person who follow this analysis will get benefit and my analysis same like you are an analysis gbpusd is the major currency pair which is ready to give us long term trade opportunity buy it and get good profit thank you guys.


    19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

      awais11 (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 109 ... 60 63 64 65 66 67 70 ...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts