• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 91 ... 60 63 64 65 66 67 70 ...

Thread: LoveOForex's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Evening, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Today after the release of Bank of Canada overnight rate market really move expectedly which is not in believe and most of financial experts was believed that after the release of this news Canadian Dollar will boost up.
      But, overall still I believe that this currency pair will comes down. So, it will be better for us to follow the technical and fundamental analysis both and sale it for make big reward ratio.

What you guys think about the next move of the market.?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hi dear friend I am fine here and good evening all to you

I hope you all are fine and enjoying the trading. dear

friend today there is a lot of opportunity in the major

currency pair ,because they were having a great

movement USD CAD according to your analysis is now in

a bearish trend and same like my analysis dear friend it

is giving us a great opportunity of cell trait so try to sell it

and enjoy good profit.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

husseinmatwally (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-10-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,730 Times in 3,303 Posts

Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Evening, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Today after the release of Bank of Canada overnight rate market really move expectedly which is not in believe and most of financial experts was believed that after the release of this news Canadian Dollar will boost up.
      But, overall still I believe that this currency pair will comes down. So, it will be better for us to follow the technical and fundamental analysis both and sale it for make big reward ratio.

What you guys think about the next move of the market.?
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my reading journal and sharing your precious feedback.
      Wish you good luck my dear friends for a successful trading career always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot become a successful trader.
      Hi LoveOForex, It is late that i see this post of yours, although the market has done what it had to do, but i can say that it is still meaningless to me to see this news. The reason for that is that the news did not interpret what happens in the matrket, it just affected the market badly. You can see that the USDCAD went up and down more than 90 pips today, what can ever be as bad as that? In that situation, i know that the buyers and sellers that are conservative traders will lose in both sides.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Blah

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,964 Times in 903 Posts

Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

What's your point of view my dear friends?

5. The following 18 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), ayan555 (07-11-2019), Ayazfx (07-11-2019), balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), Financial (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), fragile (07-11-2019), husseinmatwally (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Soldier (07-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,399 Times in 1,703 Posts

Hello my dear friends sisters and brothers of this beautiful community, Good Morning, I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Yesterday market really surprising us because United State dollar become so much weak against every currency and now it also showing weakness and gold is again going up.
      But, I am also looking that Japanese Yen is also a big power at this time who is beating every currency.
      But, now I am looking that in gbpjpy market reached at its strong support level and this is a great chance to buy it with minimum risk and hold trade for long target.

good morning
      †I do not recommend buying the pair from the current price because there is no indication that it will move up any time soon
      The pair made a corrective bullish channel pattern on the four hours time frame and started to move down
      †It is better to wait for the price to break the support level 135.138462 then look for a short term selling opportunity

Last edited by fadilah; 07-11-2019 at 02:53 AM.

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,621 Times in 3,501 Posts

Good morning LoveOForex my friend,as fed speech made USD weak and JPY and gold stronger so pair like GBPJPY also becomes weak and from my technical point of view,i think GBPJPY is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart
      And if i look at daily chart it is showing a down signal too so i think today and tomorrow GBPJPY will try to move lower
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,696 Times in 1,334 Posts

Good morning and have a nice day for profitable trading dear I am fine and happy and I hope you are also fine and you good reading dear I see your post analysis for gbpjpy bhai but dear know this player is going to in fall down and there is no strong confirmation for bullish trend did I hope for its would win more down train so I am waiting for its confirmation then I took atrade

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,843 Times in 1,624 Posts

Hello Loveforex!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? Yes yesterday Dollar was so much weaker while i was not expecting that it becomes too much weaker anyhow i don't think there is any correlation between the dollar and Japanese yen, while the brexit issue is no solved yet so i think Gbp pairs will continue their selling off movement

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,137 Times in 4,544 Posts

I think selling the USDx is safer than trading the cross currency pair like GBPJPY due to possible rate cut in USDx. I noticed that most cross currency pairs are moving sideways due to uncertain market but the US Dollar is now starting to make it clear because lowering their interest rate can really hurt the USDx strength. I will keep looking for more USDx sell setup and I will do in the next few weeks. Good luck trading the GBPJPY and I hope you will also trade the major pairs.
      Last edited by balut; 07-11-2019 at 02:53 AM.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,098 Times in 422 Posts

Hello dear sir, good morning, my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Thanks my dear for sharing your precious knowledge with us but, where I am not agree about your point of view because I am not looking any buying opportunity on this currency pair by technical point of view. So it will be better for us to just wait and watch the clear the direction of the market to do trade with minimum risk and you have need to just keep calm because now I am also looking that Great Britain Pound currency is also ready for crash by technical point of view and also weakness by brexit issue.
      So let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game.
      Wishing you all the best for a bright trading career.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 487 Posts

Hi dear friend good morning this is the fourth day of the trading mark week dear friend I hope you all are fine I am fine here and enjoy my trading dear friend come to the. You are an analysis gbpusd is at its resistance. And make Ready to to its reversal. you are absolutely right I really appreciate you at this analysis the person who follow this analysis will get benefit and my analysis same like you are an analysis gbpusd is the major currency pair which is ready to give us long term trade opportunity buy it and get good profit thank you guys.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

awais11 (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), LoveOForex (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 91 ... 60 63 64 65 66 67 70 ...