• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 95 ... 90 93 94 95

Thread: LoveOForex's trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

anum555 is a jewel in the rough anum555 is a jewel in the rough anum555 is a jewel in the rough anum555 is a jewel in the rough anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading they very well.
      I am very sorry that I was not able to update my running trade the desert but, unfortunately I have close my both selling trades in 3 ˆ loss. but, I am very sad if I hold them then I will able to make more than 100 euro profit from that.
      My dear friend now I am looking real gold giving us a clear opportunity to sell it for making some big profit.
      Hindi start of day and till now its full in consolidation mode but, now in New York session it will giving us a big move in downward direction.

I wish you all the best my all friends and I will suggest you to follow the rule of money management and use proper stop loss on gold trading for account safety and surviving in this market for long term.
      Thanks my dear friend for sharing your analysis experience with us. Will be very helpful for us to learn the forex trading and make a good decision about gold . According to my analysis gold price is getting down it is making a bullish trend so I think we should sell this time gold to make a good and profitable trading.
      Wishing you best of luck.
      Good luck

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to anum555 for this useful post.

ForexRider (Today), hafsa (Today), LoveOForex (Today), MartyFish (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,000 Times in 1,667 Posts

Assalamu alaikum my dear friends good evening I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your profitable trading they very well.
      I am very sorry that I was not able to update my running trade the desert but, unfortunately I have close my both selling trades in 3 ˆ loss. but, I am very sad if I hold them then I will able to make more than 100 euro profit from that.
      My dear friend now I am looking real gold giving us a clear opportunity to sell it for making some big profit.
      Hindi start of day and till now its full in consolidation mode but, now in New York session it will giving us a big move in downward direction.

I wish you all the best my all friends and I will suggest you to follow the rule of money management and use proper stop loss on gold trading for account safety and surviving in this market for long term.
      Hello Financial!
      Good Evening,How about your trading mate? I am so sorry you have closed your trade in some loss but you are saying that the potential selling opportunities are available now remember gold is now at the strong consolidation area so do wait and watch it and observe it, if it will move down till 1420 so than it will continue it's sell off movement otherwise it will test again the resistance

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), LoveOForex (Today), MartyFish (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,805 Times in 3,330 Posts

Hi LoveOForex, If you want to enjoy your trading career, do not be worry about anything, you will get to make the best from the market if you have the neutral mind about it. There are times that you will make some trades, and you will regret it, there are times that you will not regret it as well. It is all about how good you are doing things well, and if you are the kind that is making the trades with regret, you will not grow. Well, as for the gold asset, it is looking for of short term selling at this point in time.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson is a splendid one to behold peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

yes dear gold market will give us the career opportunity for trading if someone want to trade in the gold market.
      then the scenario is that today market is ranging between the 1421 and 1429 level according to the terms and conditions in gole Market the journal mean trend of the gold market is bullish upward direction.
      show something in the gold market left see we suggest that 1275 is the hundred level of a fibbonaci and the market have 1454 does zero level of fibbonaci.
      the level found on the market chart market greater Noida UP to the level 61 on that according to the idiot wave theory then the market heading towards 1342 level easily in the upcoming market scenario but if it trade on some different theories that support and resistance channel and trend line if the market old above the 1408 level trendline then in the upcoming sneha you maybe market break the 1438 level then it will be jump again towards the level of 1460 and 1500 level easily in the upcoming market scenario.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), LoveOForex (Today), MartyFish (Today), sammoni (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7018 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,659 Times in 4,320 Posts

Good afternoon trader. How is your trading going? I wish you all the best from the market this week.
      The precious metal has been ranging since market opened. I'm bearish on the gold metal as long as price trades below the area 1435. A break above that level could take the metal towards 1465.
      Potential targets for the bears on the precious metal is around 1405.
      Let's see, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bestfriend1 has a spectacular aura about Bestfriend1 has a spectacular aura about Bestfriend1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold follows bullish trend in market and now it's value reaches to 1426.9. Dear member your analysis is good and you shared a useful information with all of us. It gives profits to traders as it goes up and up each day in market. The price of gold goes upwards. I observe it's value from H4 time frame chart and according to the chart gold will follow bullish trend in market there is no difference in it's value in both time frames. In future it will follow bullish trend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bestfriend1 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,029 Posts

Olikumussalam, Yes my dear mate good evening now. Gold is now down side moving and slowly move to under side. In my opinion that this price is hit 1414 or 1404 or 1386. Buy today market is very slow and move to down trend.
      Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 95 ... 90 93 94 95