• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Mt4 is more famous then Mt5 why?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,384 Times in 549 Posts

Dear brother the main cause of publicity of mt4 is simple to use and classical view that shading very decent look.
      In mt4 we can change color schemes for multiple function of trading indicators.
      Mostly traders like it very much as some things are naturally adoption by human.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786 has a brilliant future Ayesha786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      523 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,764 Times in 580 Posts

Dear friend the Mt4 is old version and first version maximum members use always Mt4 because Mt4 is first version and fast now the new version Mt5 is new upgrade version but not a famous because Mt5 is slow and many brokers settng is not enter in this software

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      I hope all are you are getting good profit today i am going to make survey about Mt4 and Mt5.
      Mt5 is little advance software as compare to Mt4 but most of my friends using Mt4 because of its simplicity. I am also using Mt4 for trading so i want to ask that which software you use Mt4 or Mt5? And tell me reason why Mt4 is more famous
      Yes dear mt4 is so simple and its view is also simple ordinary people ares used it easily but mt5 is advanced than mt4. Mt5 has advance software which have more option than mt4. So mostly people are using mt4 becuase its siplicity.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,334 Times in 1,598 Posts

My dear friend everyone have its own choice but, I am not thinking that metatrader 5 have more value than metatrader 4. Metatrader 4 is the most famous trading software in the market at this time and the most big reason behind its success is only one that it is a most easy and simple to use and also it is a most old trading software which is accepted by every broker.
      But, metatrader 5 is also designed by same company and now it also provides a lot of opportunities and traders are now going on metatrader 5 due to its fast execution speed.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

shoaibi will become famous soon enough shoaibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mt5 is more popular than the mt4 software it has more advanced function then mt4 but still unpopoular intrading world most of the people prefer mt4 thaan mt5 because it is very simple and very easy to use as compared to mt5 mt5 has very advanced function but not like in trading world

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bored

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,689 Posts

In terms of famous yes mt4 is more famous and popular and most widely used than most of the other trading platform, mt4 is one of the oldest trading platform therefore people are more familiar trading with this trading terminal than the rest.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Louis Carlos is an unknown quantity at this point Louis Carlos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Yes my dear you are saying right that metatrader 4 is the most famous compared to metatrader 5 trading software.
      It's all happened due to the simplicity of metatrader 4 and also it is the most old trading software and there are a lot of technical experts are using this platform due to its simplicity and also they make their own trading strategy on this platform.
      But, now metatrader 5 have more function than metatrader 4 so everyone can use it because both softwares are designed by same company.

Yes simplicity is one reason, also I think traders have become so used to and convenient with using MT4 that they hesitate shifting to the newer version, even though that has some added features.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bashul

Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,163 Times in 394 Posts

That's because it is the old version of the platform and the most widely used one. Most brokers are offering only MT4 platform. However, more and more traders prefer to use MT5 just because it offers many possibilities, much more timeframes, several new order types etc. The problem is that people cannot get used to the new platform that fast.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2