• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Mt4 is more famous then Mt5 why?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Mt4 is more famous then Mt5 why?

I hope all are you are getting good profit today i am going to make survey about Mt4 and Mt5.
      Mt5 is little advance software as compare to Mt4 but most of my friends using Mt4 because of its simplicity. I am also using Mt4 for trading so i want to ask that which software you use Mt4 or Mt5? And tell me reason why Mt4 is more famous

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

Faisal777 (06-01-2019), Hamza390 (06-03-2019), saad262 (06-02-2019), Shahzaib742722 (06-05-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt 4 is the older version and most of people work here and dont move to mt5 for try new trading system because its earn smoothly in mt4 and then thats wye its movr to mt5 for try
      But my point of video mt5 is the the nee version and bew facilateed for trader and good idea in mt5 but mt 4 are famous then mt4
      So work both of mt its a good platform

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      979 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 452 Posts

Yes exactly it is true that Mt4 is more famous then mt5 and the main reason of this is that Mt4 is basic version of this trading app and mostly trader are well familiar with that MT5 is latest and modern version of this app but it is not popular as Mt4 is and one more reason that some brokers supports Mt4 and some of them mt5.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Noorshaid is a jewel in the rough Noorshaid is a jewel in the rough Noorshaid is a jewel in the rough Noorshaid is a jewel in the rough Noorshaid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear forum fellow.i hope you are doing good.mt4 is the older anf basic version of the trading website and most of the people are familiar to it while the mt5 is the new website and and it is updated and most of the people are not familiar to it.it is new so most of the people do not know about it that's why mt4 is more famous than mt5.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Noorshaid for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

saad262 will become famous soon enough saad262's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually Mt4 is so simple and most of the people are using Mt4 so that is the main reason i think for which Mt4 is famous as compare to Mt5. Mt5 ia also good who are using they familiar features of Mt5. Both trading platforms are good we can use Mt4 and Mt5.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello desr borther i also use mt4 because it is more easuerto use and simple. I also use mt5 for some time but seems difficult for me to use it. Overall all my firends are also using mt4 instead of mt5. In pc and mobile or cell phone both are more compatible with mt4.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza390 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

CallOption is an unknown quantity at this point CallOption's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's because it is the old version of the platform and the most widely used one. Most brokers are offering only MT4 platform. However, more and more traders prefer to use MT5 just because it offers many possibilities, much more timeframes, several new order types etc. The problem is that people cannot get used to the new platform that fast.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Shahzaib742722 is on a distinguished road Shahzaib742722's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think both are working well but due to presence of maximum personnel on mt4 so i will go with mt4

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,658 Times in 816 Posts

Yes my dear you are saying right that metatrader 4 is more famous then metatrader 5.
      the use of metatrader 4 is all over the part and every brokery except this platform for trading the second thing is also very famous in metadata for that it is the most easy to use trading software.
      there are a lot of trading strategies are available in the market which accept metatrader 4 clients compare to metatrader 5 but overall metatrader 5 is also a good platform because it is also designed by metaquotes software company.

Reply to thread