Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Solar joy wind indicator

Hello friend today i share with my best indicator which i found after testing 77 indicator this indicator is really good and early trend indicator one of the best indicator for scapling and long term trading that i found just install it and enjoy your profit it works almost 97% profit the good thing about this it do not change the trend when market is volitile and choppy enjoy

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Just today i get excellent profit from these indicator i got signal for sell eur usd at 1.1300 and see now i am 70 pips profit with this indicator such a great indicator this is for trader specially for new comer who dont understand the trend trading it can give them nice intraday profit just took a trade and wait finally profit is good for you

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,848 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi302     
      Hello friend today i share with my best indicator which i found after testing 77 indicator this indicator is really good and early trend indicator one of the best indicator for scapling and long term trading that i found just install it and enjoy your profit it works almost 97% profit the good thing about this it do not change the trend when market is volitile and choppy enjoy

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Just today i get excellent profit from these indicator i got signal for sell eur usd at 1.1300 and see now i am 70 pips profit with this indicator such a great indicator this is for trader specially for new comer who dont understand the trend trading it can give them nice intraday profit just took a trade and wait finally profit is good for you
      you're right this indicator is perfect I have similar one I still use it until now to confirm my trading signals, I use it in all time frames and it works very well, it's an oscillator indicator and provide good signals, either you use to trade directely based on its signals or to use it as confirmation to your setups, it works. I use period 35 in his setting what about your setting.

Reply to thread