• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Only unserious people not get profit

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very true non serious persons did not survive in the real life and also in trading business because on this forum and trading business you will take it very seriously you have to learn a lot of about reading business and also posting on mt5 forum for your completed bonus if you don't do that you cannot survive at this platform thanks

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to tjs5 for this useful post.

moona143 (06-06-2019), Sonia321 (06-06-2019), zara143 (06-06-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is not a game so try to stay serious,In Forex trading if we want to make money and more profit. and to that most people does gain more knowledge but start working in Forex and that's the reason for losing money.No business can start with little knowledge. You should get proper education and information about Forex Trading. You can get it from different different resources. You can follow any professional Trader to get education.thanks a lot.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to zara143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (06-06-2019), moona143 (06-06-2019), Sofia786 (06-16-2019), Sonia321 (06-06-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,045 Times in 371 Posts

Being non serious is a bad thing in the Forex market,mature mindset is a great motivation and valuable. Indeed we should not be pessimistic and the actions that we have done. as I am sure we can profit from Forex trading. because besides the merchant experience loss, Forex traders who profit making in Forex as a source of their income.stay happy

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (06-06-2019), Sofia786 (06-16-2019), Sonia321 (06-06-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,376 Posts

serious traders can only win in this field,if you want to generate large money through Forex then you ought to find out more on Forex and you ought to use demonstration account more as well as in the the particular length to acquire information about Forex ones full focus ought to with your research because over the information you can make a lot money.Take care
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

Sofia786 (06-16-2019), Sonia321 (06-06-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321 has a reputation beyond repute Sonia321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,107 Times in 758 Posts

guys what ever you do ,do seriously,we know that if we work hard and then we can do more well dear in this case so hope for the well and good hope and let we know that we can make huge money in this way and let have some good hope,good luck
      :-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SONIA------------------------------------------------------------------- :
      My trading journal -----> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?146770-Sonia-321

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonia321 For This Useful Post:

Sofia786 (06-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends you are absolutely right members who trade with un serious then do not gain this profit that's why we should not be trading with un serious we could are good profit forex is a very good business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Komal112 For This Useful Post:

Sofia786 (06-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laila143     
      this statement is somehow right as a non-serious person will not take learning seriously and then point of earning becomes out of debate. basically taking things serious is essential in all fields of life as life is a serious transaction.
      You are right non serious people can not make a success in forex trading.Forex trading need those can work hard in acquisition of the knowledge for this business. So if an unserious people person think he can do forex not so .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84 has a brilliant future shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      362 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,830 Times in 695 Posts

This is reality non serious people never can get success because till that you are not able to perform good trading till you do not get good skills for work so many traders are non serious in the trading they have no skills no experience for their trading so this is reality non serious people never can get success.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,057 Posts

you said the right thing. when you are unserious in the business,. just be ready to get losses. for you to make gain in the trading Business consistently, you have to be disciplined and Ave proper Money management skills before you can be successful. and you also need to have an extensive knowledge about ths Business for you to make much profit. so give your time to the business and you will enjoy much benefits from it.

16. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

cricso is just really nice cricso is just really nice cricso is just really nice cricso is just really nice cricso is just really nice cricso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Reason for loss does not mean we must suffer loss or we make profit due to our own nature. we can win lot of funds by follow forum rules. and if we done good work and learn forex market then forex market is a market that can give us huge profit. we should need to take it serious to make lot of money from this source of income. always work hard to make more money.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4