Post you dream house

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

JavieCoentr is an unknown quantity at this point JavieCoentr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey buddy, my dream house is a big huge apartment with 4 bedrooms and enough garage space like this http://theflorenceresidence.com.sg , also a place where my kids will be able to play and to feel free to do anything they want. A good view from the window and nice neighbors, that some times are gonna come to us and talk about business many others themes. A little bit more and I can buy this apartment and my dream is on the way to become true.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

rikkichinna is an unknown quantity at this point rikkichinna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

haiii to all....My dream house is located near either the beach or in the countryside near a lake.
      The majority part of the house is built of bricks and one part of it build from big stones. The design is very unique. It's a three stories house, inside there are lots of bedrooms, a big kitchen, a huge living room with a fireplace and a big black piano, the floors are wooden and so are the stairs. The walls are white, except the bedroom walls are different colors based on the preference of those who occupy the bedrooms. My bedroom is white but one side of the walls is black. The furniture is modern mixed with antique and there's a lot of art in the house, mainly paintings. There's a big garage and a beautiful backyard and front yard and there's a swimming pool in the backyard.
      Then a few yards away there's a small cottage and that's mainly for the guests, for me to go there and write, and for the kids when they want to have friends over or parties or whatever. There are two libraries; one in the house and one in the cottage. The music studio is also at the cottage. At one side of the cottage there's a big old tree and a tree swing. At the back of the cottage there's a hammock for us to relax.
      And most importantly, both the house and the cottage are built by me and people in my life that I hold dearly in my heart and love dearly. I plan to get my sister to help me out to draw the design of both the house and the cottage (she's very artistic), my dad and my Sagittarius ex-boyfriend both want to help out to build it (my dad has worked in building.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friends of forum how are you I hope you are fine my dream house is near to River and made with totally wood. In my dream is so much space for pets.The design is very unique and interesting and available so much greenery and the houses friendly colourful.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ninris is an unknown quantity at this point Ninris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want a huge house!
      I do not have a holistic picture of my house. I know that I will have a big dog. It will wait for me when I leave for work. I will have a wooden bed on two stage wooden catwalk.
      I want black silk bedding.
      The kitchen will be large to gather with friends and family.

Reply to thread