• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Successful Trading

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a glorious beacon of light Hamza1886 is a glorious beacon of light Hamza1886 is a glorious beacon of light Hamza1886 is a glorious beacon of light Hamza1886 is a glorious beacon of light Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right that If you want to earn a real profit than you should work hard you need to remain.its very helpful to everyone we have to hard work sharp skills through demo account.Earning in trading is not easy for beginner with out learning.t all can earn money from Forex.That is the only key to get successful. you can stay among them is get maximum knowledge and experience related. Forex business just practice on demo to develop the trading skills.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hamza1886 for this useful post.

elbush (06-12-2019), Nazishramzan (06-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you want to earn a real profit than you should work hard you need to remain in touch with market we need to keep learning and practice as much we will do practice as much better it will be so we should work hard on demo account the trading skills to gain the profit and reduce the loss, successful traders always follow the rules and keep discipline for succeeding in this field. we have to be in contact with seniors and try to get information and get advantage from their experience,stay happy

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to kaka2024 for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 will become famous soon enough khalil3388 will become famous soon enough khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yas it will be so we should work hard on demo account and keep reading forums as much we will read forums as much better it will be and forex is a good and profitable will be.the trading skills to gain the profit and reduce the loss, successful traders always follow the rules and keep discipline for succeeding in this field. we have to be in contact with seniors and try to get information and get advantage from their experience,Earning in trading is not easy for beginner with out learning.t all can earn money from Forex.That is the only key to get successful. you can stay among them is get maximum knowledge and experience related. Forex business just practice on demo to develop the trading skills.stay happy

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to khalil3388 for this useful post.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Shajar9999 is an unknown quantity at this point Shajar9999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yep hardworking and dedication aere foundation of success in forex thanks for sharing your experience

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Shajar9999 for this useful post.

elbush (06-12-2019), Furqi999 (06-10-2019), Nazishramzan (06-10-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

Sulma55 is on a distinguished road Sulma55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Friend
      Successful trading mean you are earning maximum profit from this business it is quite difficult for newbies but after practicing on Demo Accounts and learning from other senior trader we can be a successful trader.
      Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulma55 For This Useful Post:

elbush (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,238 Times in 544 Posts

Its really a nice and profitable trading business and for getting success hard work is the key point and we must learn forex trading completely so that we can get good profit from this forum. So keep continue hard work in this trading forum for getting success.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niazi1122 For This Useful Post:

elbush (06-12-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

face2face is on a distinguished road face2face's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trading is not difficult but still we know more then 95% people loss there funds into forex market. we can manage our funds and follow forex market rules then we can open our trade into real market if we suffer loss then we should need to find our mistake and try to remove it. until we does not clear our mistake we should need to avoid more trades. but as i know many traders does not do this and they try to snatch money from forex market and market try his own way to snatch traders money. finally trade war win by market and we loss our capital.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to face2face For This Useful Post:

elbush (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for your post friend, I do agree with you , if you want to be successful in the Forex market you have to work hard and be patient. You must spend time learning and be dedicated to the trade before you can make sometime tangible in Forex, but then from time to time you will surfer losses, being able to come up again from your losses is as much important.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trading , from my point of view , results from the appropriate analysis techniques because we know that this market changes so many times according to the economic conditions, thus smart traders always open their eyes wide to make fruitful deals at the right time.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2