My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Minion will become famous soon enough Minion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default love capital money with discipline

hello traders. there is nothing certain in the world of forex, even great techniques and indicators even if we cannot control our emotions all will be futile and can eliminate our capital. what we face is a world-class market that can move markets or prices very wild, sometimes what we have analyzed shows that according to our predictions it goes the opposite. For that to friends friends to discipline putting up a stop loss to avoid bigger losses if the market moves not according to our wishes. keep the spirit of friends hopefully we can succeed the world of forex, set money management and manage our emotions in open positions do not rush into the market if it is not in accordance with or not the signs of the indicators or techniques that we use ... thank you

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Darote is on a distinguished road Darote's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend I appreciate your thread never play too risky on forex business always analyze profit and loss before trading a good trader always take safe steps in forex business and love his capital.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darote For This Useful Post:

Minion (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are some good techniques for which if we use these types of techniques then we can only be successful trader if we llok into very past and higer achiever then you can determine that you may proceed to good profit only by using good and most reliable techniques. So there are some chance to make big income at once but we should try to work with low capital with highly discipline.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Love is capital money with honesty and with happy birthday on the other side discipline is most important thing can Forex trading if you have discipline manage that you can get success very easily and become a successful trade in very short period of time so no compromise only discipline discipline is most necessary thing in Forex trading business because when you have discipline manage than you help the new commercial and achieve your success very short time and become a successful trader

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hizam is an unknown quantity at this point Hizam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that capital with discipline is very important because discipline is the basis of all traders that must be owned because discipline when trading because one of the keys to success in trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz will become famous soon enough mshahbaz will become famous soon enough mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you feeling well
      I would like to comment on this as per my experience love to money market with discipline it means if you or running behind the more profits then you you can fall in a big risk and you are losing the control at your trade and ultimately it can convert into the big trouble for you that is called running behind more profits
      means love capital money with complete discipline
      you must need to stop your trade when you got a reasonable amount in profit do not run behind the more profits take the other trade setup then avail that

Reply to thread