• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Keep continue your hard work.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      718 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      This is best trading business and very profitable as well but some up and down are come in this forum so don't loose your momentum and keep continue your hard work for getting success.
      Hard work is very important and we should keep it continue in our Forex career. Without consistency we can not get the valuable success in this profession. It is a long term business, we can not expect the success in a short term basis. It may take some years and then we may start making some money. So, we need to keep patience and continue our efforts.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza is a splendid one to behold hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we work hard we will surely achive our objective in the foreign exchange market. When a traders working hard in the market is the day they will begin to have difficulties, forex trading is all about consistency, from learning, practicing and earning, if we are not consistent with those three, then we will find it hard to be successful.
      So our goals should always motivate us to wanna continue with the hard work.

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

ibro (06-17-2019), Khadijat10 (06-17-2019), Unregistered (2), youngze (06-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 703 Posts

Hard work is the key of success and those people can get success who believe on hard work and keep continue their hard work. Forex trading is best business of the world in which we can earn good amount of money and for getting good profit learning about forex is very necessary. It is best forum who give us good amount of bonus for trading in real account. So don't take light this forum and keep analysis on market trends and make opportunity to earn good amount of money from this forum. So continue your hard work and earn good amount of profit from this forum.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Dead

union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,704 Times in 899 Posts

I believe that smart work is better than hard work specially in Forex. if you are chasing money then you would not see those things that are essential to survive and you would only try to do progress like an animal. I know Forex needs skills but that does not means that you would get it in one year by hard-work. there are things that are very complex and that comes up with the passage of time. so hard work is not that important, smart work is more essential. even people takes year to understand that planning is the first step not the entry.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

face2face is on a distinguished road face2face's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we should need to work hard on forex market. as much hard work we have done with forex market then we can win lot of money from this market. more people work hard on this market but they suffer loss on this market. it is because we do not mange our money when we open our trade. so if we want to save our account with forex as much money we can make from this market. always work hard on this market then you can make lot money from this market.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to face2face for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rashidmalik will become famous soon enough rashidmalik will become famous soon enough rashidmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The earning on forex trading is very hard work so that hard working is must for success in this field. most of the trader loss in trading the reason is they cannot work proper and don't follow basics roul of trading guidelines and they are have to pace loss.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wealth in trading can we get as long as we have good trading skills, but if we still do not have good trading skills, we must be able to focus first on learning and practicing many things about forex trading so that our trading capabilities and quality can improve. Forex business will give us results in accordance with the effort and hard work that we have, as well as in accordance with the capabilities that we have
      “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” — Warren Buffett

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 859 Posts

My dear friend we all know that hard working is the key of success and we should always try to hard work and never be defeated and never be disappointed from the business that we have only got loses instead of getting good profit because once our time will be occur when our classes will be dropped and we will got only profit from the market in that time would be our best time and after that I will never got losses because at till that time we would be able to make good analysis of a market and also find the trend of the market that it's going there is a bearish or bullish and make a good order.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rakebul will become famous soon enough rakebul will become famous soon enough rakebul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello may dear friends . hardwaork is very successful key in forex trading with your knowledge and experience of this market not just hardwark so you do hardwark your knowledge and experience and good analysis of this market that s become a successful trader

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Malangi140387 will become famous soon enough Malangi140387's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanvirshah     
      Hard work is good for better skills you have to work hard to get success on trading. By hard working you can get the knowledge and most important trading skills. So to make yourself better and more suitable for Forex market you have to work really hard. You have to continue your hard working to improve yourself.
      Dear member in forex business hardworking is the main key of success. If we take this business as a part time are are just enjoying then we got success are never get boners and never get money.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7