• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Which Type Of Analysis Is The Best for Forex Trading?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which Type Of Analysis Is The Best for Forex Trading?

In my journey as an aspiring forex trader I discovered some strong advocates for both fundamental and technical trading. Some argue that it is the fundamentals alone that drive the market and that any patterns found on the chart are simply coincidence. On the other hand, there are those who argue that it is the technical's that traders pay attention to and because traders pay attention to it, common market patterns can be found to help predict future price movements.

My advice is as follows:
      1. Donít be fooled by these one sided extremists. One is not better than the other. Sturdy both the fundamental and the technical analysis and learn how to make use of them.
      2. Donít rely on just one.
      3. Learn how to balance the use of both the fundamental and the technical analysis, because it is one of the ways you can really get the most out of your trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Onyechuku For This Useful Post:

Fxhunter12 (07-27-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no one analysis style that is superior to trading Forex market because what works for one trader most not necessary work for another trader. you most need to know what analysis that is good for trading all by your self by practising and live trading with both fundamental and technical analysis for a long time like two to three years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waleolu99 For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (06-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku is a jewel in the rough Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waleolu99     
      There is no one analysis style that is superior to trading Forex market because what works for one trader most not necessary work for another trader. you most need to know what analysis that is good for trading all by your self by practising and live trading with both fundamental and technical analysis for a long time like two to three years.
      My dear waleolu99, thank you very much for your post. You are very correct, there is no one analysis style that is superior to trading Forex market. I appreciate your comet. I hope that those that are one sided in the argument will take the advice. Wishing you more profitable trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear mates of forum what is the best method of analysis for forex trading forex trading is used by retail forex day traders to determine buy or sell decisions on currency pairs it can be technical in nature using resource such as charting tool it can also be fundamental in nature using economic indicator and or news based events

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to tjs5 for this useful post.

Onyechuku (07-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjs5     
      Hi dear mates of forum what is the best method of analysis for forex trading forex trading is used by retail forex day traders to determine buy or sell decisions on currency pairs it can be technical in nature using resource such as charting tool it can also be fundamental in nature using economic indicator and or news based events
      Tjs5, thank you very much for your comment! I appreciate it, it is a good one. You are telling us to make use of both the fundamental and the technical analysis. Keep it up. Wishing you more profitable trading.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Fxhunter12 is on a distinguished road Fxhunter12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Three type of analysis are there in forex market technical fundemental and sentement all three are important but technical analysis is most required for good trading if some one analyse the market teachnically good they always remain in profit.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MorganSmith124 is an unknown quantity at this point MorganSmith124's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Good luck

Hello!
      Nice question you have here!
      Maybe, if you're a student, you may enjoy this project too paperwritingpro.com

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my trading experience , both fundamental and technical analysis are essential for trading . Technical analysis is not sufficient to good trading , trader must apply fundamental analysis also . Most of traders are only applying technical analysis so they are not getting success in Forex . Don't avoid any of them , if both analysis show same result then take entry for trade .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a result, technical analysis in forex is one of the most widely used types of analysis. Since FX is one of the largest and most liquid markets, the movements on a chart from the price action generally gives clues about hidden levels of supply and demand

Reply to thread