• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 184 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: taifen Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,830 Times in 1,799 Posts

Default taifen Trading Journal

Hi Everyone, Welcome all, It's really nice Community.

A friend made me join this forum and it was my first day here but I read some topics here in forum, You are doing good things here.
      I would wait a few days until I open my trading journal But what I saw here encouraged me to start today
      The truth is I do not have much experience in Forex
      I have known Forex for only few Months

My 1st update here on Gold. gold has completed 38.2% Fibonacci retracement at $1,320 and right after that, bulls violated to next level at $1,342 to push gold around $1,352. Now technically it may push gold prices higher towards $1,400. Although itís an aggressive forecast, thatís something suggested by technical analysis.

Name:  gold.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  19.9 KB

If anything changes, I will surely update you guys. Good luck!

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

arda (06-15-2019), ayan555 (06-14-2019), fembizz (06-14-2019), ForexGuru5 (06-15-2019), ForexRider (06-14-2019), GENERAL (06-16-2019), ghaffar087 (06-14-2019), hafsa (08-27-2019), IAli (06-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-14-2019), jamil087 (09-14-2019), Mehvish hyat (06-14-2019), Nendy (06-29-2019), Soldier (06-16-2019), STARK (07-07-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,776 Times in 2,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifen     

A friend made me join this forum and it was my first day here but I read some topics here in forum, You are doing good things here.
      I would wait a few days until I open my trading journal But what I saw here encouraged me to start today

My 1st update here on Gold. gold has completed 38.2% Fibonacci retracement at $1,320 and right after that, bulls violated to next level at $1,342 to push gold around $1,352. Now technically it may push gold prices higher towards $1,400. Although itís an aggressive forecast, thatís something suggested by technical analysis.

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Hello Taifen!
      Good Afternoon, How about your trading mate? Welcome to the house, community of our house is increasing day by day, if you have not enough knowledge about the forex so don't worried this forum purpose is also of learning hope you will learn a lot of the good things releted the forex and the another one good thing is that through this forum you can also do the tradin without any type of the investment

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Mehvish hyat (06-14-2019), peterson (06-14-2019), taifen (06-14-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,794 Posts

Yes dear you have a good experience of forex trading if you want to trade on gold market then I think probably you have a at least almost 2000 US dollar in the bonus account for the 0.10 lot size.
      then if nowadays gold market is in a fully uptrend market and it is always heading towards 1400 first Target is 1423.
      after that it made dress some level 2 word 1363 or maybe 1308 night Bigg boss sibal but I think so it is always going upward in a bullish trend.
      Two words level 1500.
      if we want to trade on your analysis then we must have a Fibonacci retracement on the latest wave almost market in uptrend but the Fibonacci retracement on the latest waiver suggest Oscar level 61 61 to the next higher hai for the bullish trend take profit limited.
      market is in AP trend if you and we are what to trade in the gold market then we must take entry in the bullish trend from any hard support area.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-14-2019), Mehvish hyat (06-14-2019), sammoni (06-15-2019), taifen (06-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Helmet lovely friend how are you I hope are you very happy to join this form because this item is very good and here all members are very expert and good traders I hope are you very happy and more more everyday lessons in hair fundamental expert so I am also new member auditoriums in next few weeks ago this form join have a nice day I hope that you will be good very good morning amount.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mehvish hyat for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-14-2019), taifen (06-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,110 Times in 2,123 Posts

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Yes dear i am agree with you as you say in your post and as you shown in your chart that the gold will go to up side dear now the gold is going to down sdie and now we can not take the entry on this pair due to closeing of day so keep hard work and keep to make the good analysis...........

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-14-2019), taifen (06-14-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Hi Mr teifen!
      Goodnight with sweett dreams. Welcome to the joining this beautiful community place. This is very good forum in the wirld the here al members are very solid hard workers and experience trader's. I hope are you happy to join this forum because you're joining this forum decision is very good and amazing . I wish you to enjoy trading life with this mt5 forum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahanzaib420 For This Useful Post:

taifen (06-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

IAli has a spectacular aura about IAli has a spectacular aura about IAli has a spectacular aura about IAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Taifen

How are you my dear brother i hope you are well and good. First of all congratulations on creating trading journal in MT5 forum and welcome in the trading journal section. We hope you will share good trading knowledge and analysis with us. Good luck and happy weekend enjoy your weekend with your family and thank you so much for your Gold analysis.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IAli For This Useful Post:

taifen (06-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1373 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,576 Posts

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Dear good afternoon
      I really welcome you in this wonderful community and forum hope you learn from hare and we also get benefit from your experience I welcome you from core of my heart and wish you good luck in this forum.

Dear about gold my analysis are it will drop i had also updated my journal on gold though the price violated the are and got post but after that quick recovery made and now gold is falling in my opinion this is first retracment of the uptrend so it had to be sharp as first retracment always reacted in the same way but after its 61.8 may be price stops and continue its up trend wish you good luck dear hope my analysis works for you. Have a good day friend and stay blessed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

taifen (06-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,827 Posts

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

Welcome to the forum and in this section especially .. Here you will find many traders between the professionals and beginners and each of them exchange information and analysis of the market will help you certainly and you also, despite your few experience certainly you have information we will benefit from
      Your use of Fibonacci in trading is good because it is one of the best tools but I want you to explain more about your trading tools and how to choose points of entry and exit from trades
      I wish you success here and get good experiences. And a good bonus for trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

taifen (09-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,205 Posts

Attachment 120357

Attachment 120358

If we break above that area, the market could turn to $ 1375 rapidly, and therefore will find a lot of selling pressure. By looking at the recent consolidation, we fall within the $ 25 range, and thus break through either $ 1350 or below $ 1325,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

taifen (09-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 184 1 2 3 6 ...