• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 113 ... 108 111 112 113
    Results 1,121 to 1,125 of 1125

Thread: taifen Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      648 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,801 Times in 1,053 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifen     
      Good Afternoon, Hello all, Have a nice day for profit in Trading. I,m fine and i hope that my all mates are fine and enjoying there trading i am thankful for my all members to visiting my journal. I wish you all a great success in Trading.

I am going to share my analysis regarding to Gold trade which is moved below 1505, giving a signal for a potential decline in the coming session, and possibly testing the level of 1485 before resuming the bullish trend. In general, the overall active positive scenario is conditioned by holding above 1485, and the price needs to trade above 1505 again, to confirm continuing the bullish trend it should be up to 1505.

Attachment 134649

Good Luck Dear mt5 members, Love you all.
      Good noon dear friend,
      Let me give my reviews on the Gold dear friend i have shared my review for the Gold in my journal that Gold is looking to be bullish once again as we have to be going to break above the 1505 level at the closing we need to close above the 1505 for strong bullish rally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoReaL For This Useful Post:

taifen (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,499 Times in 1,151 Posts

Good Afternoon Dear Fellows,

Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and carrier very well

During the Asian session, gold prices traded slightly but continue to consolidate near the key 1500 level ahead of U.S. Fed chairís speech for clues on future rate cuts and the U.S.- China trade war concerns, which are still keeping the market risky.

Gold analysis hasnít changed much from few days. As forecasted, it has already dropped to 1,494. Goldís immediate support now prevails 1,489 the violation of these levels can expose gold towards 1,470 area. On the other hand, gold is likely to face resistance around 1,500 and 1,507.

Since the 1,494 is giving a hard time to gold, pushing it up for the third time this week, I think we should opened a buy position above 1496 to target 1499.

Name:  gold 23.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  65.7 KB

Good luck!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), Shabnam424 (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5202 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,106 Times in 4,850 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and carrier very well

During the Asian session, gold prices traded slightly but continue to consolidate near the key 1500 level ahead of U.S. Fed chairís speech for clues on future rate cuts and the U.S.- China trade war concerns, which are still keeping the market risky.

Gold analysis hasnít changed much from few days. As forecasted, it has already dropped to 1,494. Goldís immediate support now prevails 1,489 the violation of these levels can expose gold towards 1,470 area. On the other hand, gold is likely to face resistance around 1,500 and 1,507.

Since the 1,494 is giving a hard time to gold, pushing it up for the third time this week, I think we should opened a buy position above 1496 to target 1499.

Attachment 134682

Good luck!
      Gold has made me bold and knew reading many journal a lot of people not in a sound position trading the precious metal. No more speech about the trend of the price but gold looking totally ranging and he has been trading between 1507 to 1492 for three more days.

At this situation I think we leave the pair to trade and when we will get the price above the level 1507 and below 1490 no late to buy or sell the price.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by amiron56; Today at 11:55 AM.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Shabnam424 (Today), taifen (Today), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424 is a splendid one to behold Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 134682

Good luck!
      Yes dear absolutely agreed with your pridiction and analysis that we have to place order as buy on Gold trading, because it's going upwards,I think it will be beneficial for sellers,I hope it will go definitely up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnam424 For This Useful Post:

taifen (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops is a splendid one to behold Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon, Hello all, Have a nice day for profit in Trading. I,m fine and i hope that my all mates are fine and enjoying there trading i am thankful for my all members to visiting my journal. I wish you all a great success in Trading.

I am going to share my analysis regarding to Gold trade which is moved below 1505, giving a signal for a potential decline in the coming session, and possibly testing the level of 1485 before resuming the bullish trend. In general, the overall active positive scenario is conditioned by holding above 1485, and the price needs to trade above 1505 again, to confirm continuing the bullish trend it should be up to 1505.

Attachment 134649

Good Luck Dear mt5 members, Love you all.

Hello my dear mate,hope you are fine,mate i am agree with your analysis and your prediction become true at this moment because gold is all ready cross 1505 level and it is floating on 1507 right now and i think it will moving down again in the night.Let's see what happen next.

Name:  Screenshot_27.png
Views: 1
Size:  33.9 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 113 ... 108 111 112 113