• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 102 of 102 ... 97 100 101 102
    Results 1,011 to 1,016 of 1016

Thread: taifen Trading Journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,380 Times in 3,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifen     
      Welcome in my trading Journal and Thanks to giving feedback, Nice to see all traders, some are getting Good profit and some are still struggling but both combinations of them is Good.
      Eurusd is making a surprise for us and going up now, those traders with sell orders would have lost their money. What i now see on the 4 hour chart of this pair is that it will be going up for a while. It is going to established above the resistance line, it will then be trending up and going to break all the resistance.

Attachment 133599

Hello Taifen,

It is better to avoid the long term trading buying goal on this eurusd market as it is pure bearishly sentimental biased in its trend predefined direction as the this market is going up to revisit the 1.1132 and afterwards it will be pullback to continue the bearish price movement from the 1.1134 through 1.1090 down to 1.1000 probably today.
      In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13401570

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

taifen (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1746 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,666 Times in 2,514 Posts

Welcome in my trading Journal and Thanks to giving feedback, Nice to see all traders, some are getting Good profit and some are still struggling but both combinations of them is Good.
      Eurusd is making a surprise for us and going up now, those traders with sell orders would have lost their money. What i now see on the 4 hour chart of this pair is that it will be going up for a while. It is going to established above the resistance line, it will then be trending up and going to break all the resistance.

Attachment 133599
      EU is painting inverse head and shoulder pattern on smaller time frame. CPI data is about to release. keep an eye on 1.1120 level. a breakout above this level will confirm H&S . also, keep an eye on CPI data and open long position based on that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

taifen (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher is a splendid one to behold majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How are you? I am sure your weekend was great and you have spent a lot of time with your family as well. New week has been started. I Congratulate those have make huge profit on last week; I wish much more profit to your side in this week too.

USDCAD traded with clear bearishly on last Friday to attack 1.3286 and settles below it, starting today with more decline to break the bullish channelís support line, which puts the price under expected bearish pressure in the upcoming period, on its way to provide Good Sell trades that target 1.3200.

Attachment 133566
      Hello and good afternoon friend,
      My weekend was great as you and i spent very memorable moments with my friends and family. You are right USD/CAD pair was bearish on last Friday and now in this new week its failed to break to break the bullish channel's support line, therefore it still on bearish trend and going down.

I think USD/CAD looks for support at 1.3257 level which holds a critical support line created from the beginning of August. In the Daily chart it shows the pair is still on an uptrend position but there is a big possibility to go down because US Dollar is in under pressure by many reason.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

taifen (Today), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,489 Times in 935 Posts

Attachment 133599
      Hi dear friend good afternoon today is the first day of the market and some pair having a good movement Euro USD is going to give as bullish trend after touching its suport so keep smiling with buy trade

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

Omoba9ce (Today), taifen (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,364 Times in 2,097 Posts

Attachment 133599
      Hello mate, yes EURUSD is going up but it is too early to say that it is going to break all the resistance. I also have a buy idea in EURUSD but my target is not very large, it is at 1.1190 because I expect this area to hold as resistance for this pair consider the fact that it held as support for some time last week. EURO bulls have come out in the market today but the main trend is still bearish on higher timeframe so we can only trade a buy retracement.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

taifen (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine has a brilliant future Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,589 Times in 487 Posts

Attachment 133599

Hello taifen,

I have also made my analysis on this pair and I see that it has a greater move for the up side in the near future, it could be today though, because 4H time frame is showing a strong signal for up trend movement, because it is showing my RSI at the over sold area of the chart, now, we have to wait for more candlestick confirmations before taking trades.

Reply to thread
    Page 102 of 102 ... 97 100 101 102