• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 91 of 102 ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ...

Thread: taifen Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifen     
      Good Afternoon, fellas.
      Hello my dear friends How are you all? I hope everyone will be fine and you guys doing good in Trading. I appreciate your visits and supports on my journal as your feedback's are help me in Trading.
      EURUSD returns to fluctuate at 1.1180 level, It's bouncing back to bullish again. I will continue to suggest the bullish trend in the upcoming period conditioned by the price stability above 1.1180, as breaking this level EURUSD will going down. I am going to short here above 1.1180

Attachment 132278
      Attachment 132279
      Dear my understanding again you are repeating the same mistake I have identified to one of my friend that he is currently opening by entries on Euro USD but this is not an exact place where it should but dear just wait for the price to come down up to the trend Line or to let it make double bottom then you should buy this currency pair.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

anum555 (08-13-2019), forex-master-anty (08-13-2019), Nisha999 (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,601 Times in 410 Posts

Good Afternoon, fellas.
      Hello my dear friends How are you all? I hope everyone will be fine and you guys doing good in Trading. I appreciate your visits and supports on my journal as your feedback's are help me in Trading.
      EURUSD returns to fluctuate at 1.1180 level, It's bouncing back to bullish again. I will continue to suggest the bullish trend in the upcoming period conditioned by the price stability above 1.1180, as breaking this level EURUSD will going down. I am going to short here above 1.1180

Attachment 132278
      Attachment 132279
      Real according to me Euro USD will fall again first up to the trendline then it will boost up from there so I think we should wait patiently to get the proper price action on the route of this currency pair thank you very much.
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

anum555 (08-13-2019), Nisha999 (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, Hi all... Good Afternoon.
      I hope everyone will be fine and you are all doing Great in Trading.
      Thank you for your comments on my analysis of the morning.
      Good day once again, i believe that we will make it together successfully this week....

The precious metal gold climbed to its highest levels in over six years early on Tuesday over rising tensions in Hong Kong and Argentina. At the time of writing, GOLD is trading at a little above $1,520.
      Despite the positive start of the USDCHF pair, the price closed the daily candlestick below 0.9712, which forms good factor that supports the expectations of continuing the main bearish trend, which targets 0.9590.

Attachment 132263

Wish me Good Luck Friends..!!!
      Happy Day...Happy Trading..!!!
      Good evening dear.Gold is climbing very fast and gold is rocking like fire and at this point gold is very very risky we should hold and o not open more trades. Due to loosness in USD gold becoming very stronger and i think it will touch to 1600 because at this point is get very high support.
      USDCHF becoming stronger as compare to USD and not it is going to very strong bearish and we should be open a sell trade for long term.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

taifen (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,009 Posts

Good Afternoon, fellas.

Attachment 132278
      Attachment 132279
      I hope everyone will be fine and you are all doing Great in Trading. Thank you for your comments on Eur/usd analysis. I am happy friends Eur/usd moved according to my plan and i have booked good profit.
      I decided to closed my trades before hitting my target because i was little bi confused but still I am in good profit.
      Name:  target almost hit.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  29.9 KB

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

HopeLove (08-13-2019), Jack reacher (08-13-2019), ola4real (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove has a brilliant future HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,062 Times in 677 Posts

I hope everyone will be fine and you are all doing Great in Trading. Thank you for your comments on Eur/usd analysis. I am happy friends Eur/usd moved according to my plan and i have booked good profit.
      I decided to closed my trades before hitting my target because i was little bi confused but still I am in good profit.
      Attachment 132311
      Hello Tiefen,
      Good evening my dear friend I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Wow it's really happy to look that you are able to manage some good profit and this is first time that I am looking that you are able to make some profit.
      Because most of the time when I checked your analyses it always going against you but, this time you are lucky who are able to make more than $30 profit today and I hope that you will make more profit in future if you will continue this type of great reading.
      May Allah bless you with a lot of success.
      Visit my journal for latest updates.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

ola4real (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 132311
      Hello my name is jack.how are you hope you will be able fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your analyses and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make a good profit from these traits.you got good profit from these trades I think your analysis is right .let's see what happens with eurusd will it go upward or downward.
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

taifen (08-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX has a spectacular aura about WassIFX has a spectacular aura about WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 132311
      Good evening dear forum member, I hope you're going fine and enjoying good profits with your successfull trades. Congratulations for the profit you made! You really made a good decision when you decided to close your trading positions before they reach their targets. It's good to analyze the market with perfection, but it's also better to prevent any sudden movements or unexpected market behaviour like what happened today. You really reacted at the right time before the reverse. Congratulations again and good luck for the next coming!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WassIFX For This Useful Post:

taifen (08-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,009 Posts

Good Morning Fellows, It is morning here, I hope everyone will be fine and you Friends are ready to do trade. . I appreciate your visits and supports on my journal as your feedback is motivated me. Yesterday
      The USDJPY pair tests the resistance line formed at 105.50 after breaking it previously and still below it until now, Therefore, these factors encourage me to keep bearish overview, which its next target at 104.60.

Name:  usdjpy.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  49.5 KB

Good Luck

16. The following 12 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (08-14-2019), balut (08-14-2019), bili001 (08-14-2019), bocahedan (08-14-2019), ElizaBeth (08-14-2019), fragile (08-14-2019), ghaffar087 (08-14-2019), peterson (08-14-2019), Teena25 (08-14-2019), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (08-14-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,059 Times in 4,148 Posts

Good Morning Fellows, It is morning here, I hope everyone will be fine and you Friends are ready to do trade. . I appreciate your visits and supports on my journal as your feedback is motivated me. Yesterday
      The USDJPY pair tests the resistance line formed at 105.50 after breaking it previously and still below it until now, Therefore, these factors encourage me to keep bearish overview, which its next target at 104.60.

Attachment 132399

Good Luck
      Good morning taifen my friend,what i see on H1 chart of USDJPY it is indeed showing a down signal so i think it will try to move lower in next few hours but i see an up signal on H4 chart so i think today we will end up see USDJPY still try to move higher.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (08-14-2019), balut (08-14-2019), ElizaBeth (08-14-2019), taifen (08-14-2019), Teena25 (08-14-2019), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,683 Times in 959 Posts

Attachment 132399

Good Luck
      Good morning dear Taifan
      Hello dear fellow the analysis for the USDJPY pair by me is that i am watching for the short on this pair as long as the pair is below the 106.40 level watching for strong long on the USDJPY pair and the pair will definitely make some room sooner or later.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (08-14-2019), balut (08-14-2019), bocahedan (08-14-2019), taifen (08-14-2019), Teena25 (08-14-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 91 of 102 ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ...