• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 100 ... 95 98 99 100

Thread: taifen Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,339 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifen     
      Good evening to my all Dear Fellows, How are you all, I am fine and I hope so you are all fine and enjoying the weekend.
      I am thankful to all my friends for visiting my journal. Friends try to give time to your Family during weekend.

According to my analysis, I am going to sharing analysis at Eur/usd, it's making a strong downward trend and I think there is a strong that and now very strong and started as you can see in Fibonacci tool there is a strong downward direction trend so I think we should take sell entry here. Good luck friends.

Attachment 133172
      How are you Taifen. I am happy and enjoying my life with my family.
      EurUsd currencypair is continuously in bearish momentum from last trading week. If we look at H1, H4 and D1 time frames then we come to know that this currencypair will be continue its bearish trend in upcoming trading week. I am looking very short on it.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Falak for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), taifen (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Fatin Najwa has a spectacular aura about Fatin Najwa has a spectacular aura about Fatin Najwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[EUR, USD]
      EUR-USD has settled near the 1.1100 level, consolidating losses seen yesterday following firmer than expected U.S. retail sales and productivity data, which tipped the balance of Fed versus ECB easing expectations a little. We have been advocating a bearish view of the pairing given the ECB's course to easing in September and the risk of a no-deal Brexit, which in the event would be detrimental to the Eurozone economy. And while any return of risk-off trading in global markets may initially elicit Dollar selling should it imply a more aggressive Fed easing path, such a backdrop may also increase demand for U.S. Treasuries, being the biggest and most liquid market for risk-free assets in the world, which in turn may buoy the greenback.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fatin Najwa for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), taifen (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,962 Times in 972 Posts

Good Morning, Hello, How are you all? I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying the Weekend. I know friends you are excited now to do trade for next week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.

GBP/USD moving well but i think this itís already in selling pressure, USD Index still strong but US-China trade tussle pressuring US Dollar. Every UK data is positive, wages rising by more than expected and Brexit news also positive, So next week anything can be happen with this pair. Donít forget to put stop loss in your trades.

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  67.2 KB

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

fadilah (Today), fragile (Today), ghaffar087 (Today), hafsa (Today), malik999 (Today), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,596 Times in 1,951 Posts

Good Morning, Hello, How are you all? I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying the Weekend. I know friends you are excited now to do trade for next week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.

GBP/USD moving well but i think this itís already in selling pressure, USD Index still strong but US-China trade tussle pressuring US Dollar. Every UK data is positive, wages rising by more than expected and Brexit news also positive, So next week anything can be happen with this pair. Donít forget to put stop loss in your trades.

Attachment 133208
      Dear you have to be careful because the price on the four hours has breached a bearish trend the price bounced from it three times, which means that it may start to move up once re teste it in the start of the week In addition, I believe that the US dollar will be weak against all the currencies
      If you want to sell, wait for the breach of the support level1.2016

49 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 78 63 68 61 6e 67 65 20 74 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 74 69 6d 65 2e

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

fragile (Today), hafsa (Today), malik999 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,824 Times in 1,052 Posts

Attachment 133208
      Hello dear how are you according to me dollar index is not going up and neither going down because we do not see any clear petrol on it and we do not see any even candlestick pattern it is still in the bullish race but for the trading we shall have to wait for the nice price action otherwise it can blow off our accounts thank you

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

fragile (Today), hafsa (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,415 Times in 1,485 Posts

Attachment 133208
      Hi my dear Friend good morning. i hope that you are very well now. I am fine. You analysis chart is very good and nice. Gbp currency is very weak and always time down trend. In my point of view next working day Gbpusd pairs market price again down trend and going to price touch 1.1995 than again upward. Now is better for sell trade.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

fragile (Today), malik999 (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,429 Times in 3,825 Posts

Attachment 133208

Good morning I hope your weekend is going good and you are enjoying well Iím personally bullish on this assets and on daily chart this is on a minor resistance and I hope it will break it soon and we need to be patience and hold our trade for long terms wish you all the best I hope you get good profit fro this pair

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear your fellow hopefully enjoying the good day of the weekend I am absolutely agree with your analysis GBP USD according to my point of view the gbpusd will move up also so what we must keep one thing in our mind that is the resolving of brexit issue until this issue is not going to be killed nothing can be said about this pair on the opening of markets first of all we should observe the trend then we should made the decision to you take the position.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,305 Times in 1,569 Posts

Attachment 133208
      Yes dear this pair is going to down side and it will go to down side for the long term as it is moving to down side and your analysis is very good as you shared with us so thank you for sharing your idea with us and keep to make this type of anlysis and keep to shared this type of charts because we are learing from your charts so thank you for sharing your idea with us..........

Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 100 ... 95 98 99 100