• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Importance of success

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi every one how are you all.I am totally in agreement with you .no one can raise the question about importance of success an this is essential thing in Forex market and in our life also.to get success we have to act like successful traders.we should use our time efficiently and try hard to get command on trading skills so that we can assure our success.have a good day friends.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to laila143 for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019), MominaDuraid (06-16-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi all members how are you?a Forex trader should not work hard to change his life.it is worldwide online business which connected to world.we need to work hard in our profession..if we'll not consider it than chances of being successful. you can understand about your shortcomings. You can do work to increase.we face loss ten we will learn a lot from this loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Drunk

Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends, it is important for success for a trader, step by step must go through the process to achieve that success, train yourself on a demo account and be patient and discipline that is the most important

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

success is come with hard work and smart working it is not a result of single night study. Give your time in study and have patience till then you never achieve confidence in practice in demo account. Success is also depend on your effort and dedication.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gourav2040 For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tania321 is a name known to all tania321 is a name known to all tania321 is a name known to all tania321 is a name known to all tania321 is a name known to all tania321 is a name known to all tania321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends how are you all.according me this is enough right argument how any one can deny the importance of success in our life as its the essential thing for a comfortable life.but we should try hard to get this success as these things are not easy to attain by taking in mind the importance of it in mind.learning with hard work and practice with concentration is the only way to get success.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tania321 for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019), MominaDuraid (06-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid is a splendid one to behold MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi friends hope you all will be good.I will 100% favor this concept and statement no one can say success as impossible or bad thing as this is basic requirement of proper human life.we can enjoy the life if we are passing through success in our life so being a Forex trader we should follow the route to success.
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MominaDuraid For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Success is everything that we are are anticipating to get in life, whether through forex trading or any other means of investment or area of work.
      And if we are doing something that we does not achieve anything from it, this simply means that we will be discourage.
      But success will serve as a means of motivation
      How can we become successful?
      Well, this is something that has to do with our level of experience of the work we are doing.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

Goodness90 (06-17-2019), lola212 (06-17-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019), omooba (06-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,958 Times in 828 Posts

Success is very important on forex trading, without success you cant survive on forex for long time.
      Forex means your success, if you do trader with proper way you will must get some success one day.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zara143     
      Hi how are you,To become a successful trade a trader have to work very hard over a long period of time and success in Forex means success of life that may bring happiness and joy in your life. So why a Forex trader should not work hard to change his life,This field is full of potential,Never waste your time,try to learn how to make money,Thanks a lot..
      Yes success is the evidence of good trading ,we need to work had so that we will be able to achieve our goals.Forex need hard work ,we must try to learn how to make money from forex business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends, people work on any form because they want to succeed, today I tell you what is the secret of success.
      First of all, you know what Forex trading is and why we are doing ?.After that you set up your destination when you have a target then you will continue to retain it. The most important thing in the rule of success is that always keep working hard and always be positive. Never loss your courage

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3