• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Loss is a reality

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,122 Times in 900 Posts

Yes, I think it too Loss is the part of Forex business, everyone knows that loss is the part of any kind of business.
      In one one word, loss is the reality. You have must count some loss if you want to do forex business. You should set your mind with this issue. After while you can do proper forex trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MariaMario     
      Yes we can learn alot from loss like if we are doing work on this platform we have To set our mind for profit and as well as for loss because this is the platform of loss and profit so if we face the loss then we donot have to discourage ourself we have to stuck on this and learn from it
      Having loss in forex is a regality all forex trader will know when we start to trade forex .We must know that in forex trading you can both have profit and loss.You have loss if you don't have enough knowledge about the business and some ignore following the rules. The loss we have on our trades must be minimized when we learn from the mistakes which cause the loss.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear all forex trading members hope you are all fine and enjoying the forex trading. Yes loss is the big reality of forex. It is all the time present in our trading. We can minimize it at maximum but not kill for ever. It is the big opposite force against our profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Good morning every one how are you all?yes sure there is no doubt in this profit and loss both are part of market we can not say market is just profit.having loss trades are normal but the point is that we should must learn from these trades there must be a reason behind such trades finding out the reason and eliminating it is the main task.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laila143 For This Useful Post:

fozia111 (06-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Drunk

Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends, it's true that the forex business cannot avoid losses but accumulates that profits outweigh the losses on your trade.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz731977 will become famous soon enough shahbaz731977's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Even the best forex trader in the world have losing trade.... Losing is the part of trading we should learn oue previous mistake and never repeat those mistake in future trading....... We should accept our loses and move on and prepare ourself to handling the loses that come with trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends Good morning how are you all?according me this is enough right argument i heard most of traders saying only about profits but i think profit and loss are part of Forex.specially for skilled traders taking losses on reversals and getting in direction of new trend proves much useful so we can not say that loss is always negative.staye blessed have a good day

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends loss is part of forex.if you face loss in forex trading, then this does not mean that you leave forex.It is reality that any work is done and there is profit and loss in it. If you have a loss, then this means that you have a few mistakes. Learn from your mistakes, remove that mistake to recover loss.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello dear fellows how are you all?according to me this is enough right argument that there are both possibilities in Forex every time profit and loss .we can not say that we should not have loss at all.reason of loss is always due to our weakness we should try to control these weaknesses to make sure profit in future.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

wajid7375 will become famous soon enough wajid7375's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend profit and loss are main factor of business in Forex trading business if you want to safe from loss should work hard and learn about trading how will get profit so in Forex trading business learning is very important if we have knowledge and experience about trading we get success we should also learn about trading from from senior traders we share good post and get knowledge in this regard we save ourselves from loss

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4