• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 242 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Maheen Trading Journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1857 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,031 Times in 2,303 Posts

Default Maheen Trading Journal

Introduction:
      Hello My beloved and Respectful Members of the MT5 Forum sponsored by the Instaforex
      I was searching from the last few years at the internet from where I can make some money without my investment so finally I have found this forum one of my friend has suggested me to join this forum, so that's why I am here now.
      I'm working already in the trading but it was so difficult for me to work with my own money and this business riskiest, I am the lover of the Gold but also I did the trading at the major pairs too, I have made this journal to share my idea and want your feedback at my analysis and the other things that I will share here, remember every journal tells us a strory
      Name:  54800847_599163327218392_8890395796735623184_n.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  233.3 KB
      Today normally all other pairs are closed just the crypto currency pairs are available for the trading so that's why I prefer to open the sell trade at the Bitcoin, that is now in samll profit, needs your suggestions about these trades
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-15-14-02-51-44.png
Views: 472
Size:  114.4 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-06-15-14-02-56-03.png
Views: 477
Size:  75.9 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maheen8490     
      Introduction:
      Hello My beloved and Respectful Members of the MT5 Forum sponsored by the Instaforex
      I was searching from the last few years at the internet from where I can make some money without my investment so finally I have found this forum one of my friend has suggested me to join this forum, so that's why I am here now.
      I'm working already in the trading but it was so difficult for me to work with my own money and this business riskiest, I am the lover of the Gold but also I did the trading at the major pairs too, I have made this journal to share my idea and want your feedback at my analysis and the other things that I will share here, remember every journal tells us a strory:1f600:
      Attachment 120425
      Today normally all other pairs are closed just the crypto currency pairs are available for the trading so that's why I prefer to open the sell trade at the Bitcoin, that is now in samll profit, needs your suggestions about these trades
      Attachment 120426Attachment 120427:1f600:
      Hi Mr Maheen!

odgood afternoon my dear respective friend of the mt5 forex forum. Welcome to the joining this forum this is very good forex forum on the no one world.Dear this is instaforex sponsored forum who provide the bonus system in the weekly so I hope are you very good decision to join this forum you here work in post then you give the reward the bonus then you start the without investment trading.

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

cfd2forex (06-15-2019), fragile (06-15-2019), Maheen8490 (06-15-2019), Mehvish hyat (06-15-2019), Pops (08-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,919 Times in 4,735 Posts

Introduction:
      I'm working already in the trading but it was so difficult for me to work with my own money and this business riskiest, I am the lover of the Gold but also I did the trading at the major pairs too, I have made this journal to share my idea and want your feedback at my analysis and the other things that I will share here, remember every journal tells us a strory
      Attachment 120425
      Attachment 120426Attachment 120427
      Hello mate I hope you are good. First of all very warm welcome to you in this great community. Yes you are on a right place this is very good plateform for learning and earning both.
      Here you will get a lot of things which you ever heard of and also we will take an overview or help from your sharing as well.
      Well I have never traded on bitcoins so technically I dnt have any experience regarding that.
      I would just wish you all the best

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

cfd2forex (06-15-2019), Maheen8490 (06-15-2019), peterson (06-15-2019), Pops (08-04-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,716 Times in 1,766 Posts

Yes English oram MP5 is very beneficial for the low investment trader. aur exam bandhu not want to invest money so for this type of people mt5 English poem is very beneficial for the long term of period .
      If we want to trade without investment so first of all we want to collect the bonus 300 US dollars for a suitable trading then after that we must do proper md5 work or upto 6 months to populate large amount of bonus in the English mt5 forum.
      so please if we want to trade in the forest with proper money management then we have a chance to solve our problems without proper investment.
      and if you trade in the investment area over on the end in other broker other than insta forex UAE wildlife commission ratio and less spread and you have more chances to win in a less time period on the cross country currency pairs.
      I think instaforex is suitable in the range of different kinds of English forums so if we want to trade in the English forums then try posting is also must be on the English mt5 aurum regularly after collecting the bonus we are able to trade in the English form because leverage is 1 ratio 198 is good for the 500 US Dollar Pound bonus account

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

cfd2forex (06-15-2019), Pops (08-04-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,382 Times in 2,405 Posts

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      Good afternoon dear and welcome you at this beautiful platform, dear you found good forum and i hope if you remain consistent then you will enjoy this forum and you see good environment to learn good knowledge about your trading, dear congratulations on your BTC trades which are now in some profit dear we all know trading at cryptocurrency is very risky and very dangerous so due to this i never trade at btc so i just say you good luck for your trade.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (06-15-2019), Pops (08-04-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      Welcome to mt5.com
      And the official sponsor of InstaForex
      Here you will find a great opportunity to trade and profit without a capital
      But I see the most important opportunity is to maintain the same capital
      Digital currency is not considered a security investment for me, it is very volatile and the account is always exposed to risk due to the speed of movement up and down
      Good luck

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mespahprof for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7172 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,618 Times in 4,688 Posts

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      Huh, great you decided to join our beautiful mt5 forum. Welcome, mate. Your decision would go a long way in equipping you for better performance in trading the currencies market.
      For sure, you gain both sides here. Apart from the knowledge made available, you get generous bonus amounts for trading on a weekly basis.
      So do have a nice stay here.
      Regarding your sell trades on bitcoin, you are right. I see price has a strong resistance around 8800.
      Best of luck on your trades, mate. And have a nice weekend.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      Animated lovely and sweets and good night. Salem yes my dear welcome and IO Paru today very in your because today is holiday is there should be joined the sun and earth with flash and take to some rest in 2 holidays. My lovely friend mt5 Karam is very good Param call required and metallurgy who are not I have not money and without Investment Trading.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mehvish hyat for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (06-16-2019), Pops (08-04-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,205 Posts

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      btc markets advanced slightly during Thursday trading as we continue the slow move up. When you look at the chart, it is very easy to see that there is a channel that is somehow formed and we are currently testing its bottom. The market was forming and showing signs of support every time we retreated slightly. Now we have clearly exceeded the $ 8000 level

17. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (06-16-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1117 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,044 Times in 486 Posts

Introduction:
      Attachment 120425
      Hello dear at mt5 forum we have a lot of experience to learn from it and also all of us share our trading daily to learn from each one mistake so now you will learn from one hundred instead of learn from your own mistake only , about trading this currence ididn't trade it before so hope to learn from you how to trade itand how it move , and if it easy to make money than any regular pairs or not ?
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (06-16-2019), Soldier (06-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 242 1 2 3 6 ...