• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 305 of 336 ... 300 303 304 305 306 307 310 ...
    Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3352

Thread: Maheen Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maheen8490     
      Good Afternoon Friends
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and carrier very well
      I have sell the gold now with very low risk because I have low balance, and last day he to it's landing movement I received the margin call but I am accepting it, and work hard again to achieve my target, gold has crossed the moving averages not just the H4 time frame but also of the daily time frame and now it is providing us the potential selling opportunities so sell it and grab the profits from it
      Attachment 145845

Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal my dear friend I am going to share with you my own analysis about gold. So my dear friends according to my analysis gold come down and touch the 1460 so my dear friend if we see the chart analysis is 1491.00 and resistance level is to high 1491.50 so my dear friends according to my analysis next couple of days gold will move more downward direction till 1450 so my dear friend let's see what will happen in next working days.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Aleesha-Doll (10-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,119 Posts

Good Afternoon Friends
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and carrier very well
      I have sell the gold now with very low risk because I have low balance, and last day he to it's landing movement I received the margin call but I am accepting it, and work hard again to achieve my target, gold has crossed the moving averages not just the H4 time frame but also of the daily time frame and now it is providing us the potential selling opportunities so sell it and grab the profits from it
      Attachment 145845

Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal my dear friend I am going to share with you my own analysis about gold so my dear friend gold is going to downward direction in very high speed so my dear friend present chart is 1492. 00 so my dear friend I hope gold will touch today a 1470.00 so my dear friend resistance level is 1492.45 so my dear friend I agreed with your analysis your analysis is very right my dear friend thank you very much for your useful and lovely post which improve my knowledge my skill

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

Aleesha-Doll (10-08-2019), Tiger55 (10-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,176 Posts

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      Gold prices drifted lower on Monday, as the dollar firmed up and traders looked to pick up equities ahead of resumption of trade talks between the U.S. and Chinese officials. Traders were also looking ahead to the minutes of the Federal Reserve's recent policy meeting to know the central bank's outlook about future interest rate cuts. The dollar recovered after recent losses. The dollar index rose to 99.01, and was last seen hovering around 98.95, up 0.15% from previous close. Gold futures for December ended down $8.50, or about 0.6%, at $1,504.40 an ounce.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Tarikha for this useful post.

Aleesha-Doll (10-08-2019), Maheen8490 (10-08-2019), Tiger55 (10-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      The value arrived at the opposition zone framed by the upswing line, 1500.00 obstruction, and the fundamental downtrend line. The inversion candle designs at the obstruction educate us concerning a conceivable inversion.

Gold value stays bound between the basic levels that are spoken to by 1485.00 help and the obstruction that ascents now to 1530.00, where this help shapes the neck area of a head and shoulders patter that framed beforehand, while the opposition is spoken to by the messed up primary pattern line, hence, the value needs to rupture one of these levels to distinguish its next pattern plainly.

Assuming this is the case, we ought to be prepared to see a continuation of the descending development to the help zone somewhere in the range of 1450.00 and SMA100. The every day and hourly time spans.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniyellow For This Useful Post:

Bitcoinvestor (10-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 847 Posts

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845

I see the movement of gold in my opinion now this metal is moving to up position because now it's new contract is start and its old contract is expired so I hope for is more demand in in the world technically icj set up in h4 time frame and daily time frame there is bullish condition and if we see in monthly time frame there is also bullish position so I hope for it's uptrend according to my analysis next week is bullish and now its moves to a up trend

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

Aleesha-Doll (10-08-2019), Maheen8490 (10-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll is a splendid one to behold Aleesha-Doll's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      Dear many traders work on Gold and make profit i suggested to new trader if you want to trade on gold then you first check the gold lot value after that you will trade in gold if you work on gold then you must work on demo to make a trading strategy after that you will work on real account, when you work on gold then you remember that gold is moving in range and then start moment in trend when market go in trend then if your trade was in loss then close your trade in small loss because when market start moment in trend then may long time to come back on this point, always use small lot on gold and must use stop loss with your trades if you make good profit then shift your stop loss on entry point.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleesha-Doll For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (10-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 847 Posts

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      I see the movement of gold in my opinion now this metal is moving to up position because now it's new contract is start and its old contract is expired so I hope for is more demand in in the world technically icj set up in h4 time frame and daily time frame there is bullish condition and if we see in monthly time frame there is also bullish position so I hope for it's uptrend according to my analysis next week is bullish and now its moves to a up trend

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      Hello dear mate good afternoon hope you are fine and happy I am also gold trader there is I am new but I am old trader I see the movement of gold in my opinion now this metal is moving to up position because now it's new contract is start and its old contract is expired so I hope for is more demand in in the world technically icj set up in h4 time frame and daily time frame there is bullish condition and if we see in monthly time frame there is also bullish position so I hope for it's uptrend according to my analysis next week is bullish and now its moves to a up trend

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,148 Posts

Good Afternoon Friends
      Attachment 145845
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis in GOLD and you are looking Bearish in this pair i agree with your analysis the pair is looking in downtrend and i hope it will go more down till 1485 and 1480.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,904 Times in 2,021 Posts

Good Morning Friends
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and carrier very well. Yesterday Pound has landed and it made the bearish pin bar candle at the daily time frame that is indicating now that this pair will landed and the potential selling opportunities are available at this major pair, so sell it and grab the profits from it, tendency of the bears also seems high, I have also sell this now
      Attachment 145784
      Hi mate,
      GBPUSD Price may fall D1 candle will cover the support zone at 1.2240 here the current analyses it will be target the next support at 1.2220 and then we can expect the short term pull back in resistance zone 1.2300, from previous closing candles on H1 time chart will give idea of price range 1.2200 to 1.2450 for this week moves of market.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (10-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,780 Times in 2,814 Posts

Good Morning Friends
      yesterday I was shared the analysis of the Pound that it landed and now we can see that this pair has landed and it brake this sideways trading range and also it has made the bearish engulfing candle, so now it is indicating that it landed and the potential selling opportunities are available at this pair so sell it and grab the profits from it
      Attachment 146021
      GBPUSD is bearish and also brexit issue is there too and i think if brexit effect market badly then market will move down and trader also can easily made lots of pips with there trading as well it is not easy for trader but when trader do there home work they can do well.

Trading this pair fundamental is very important for trader to know because it move the market lot and if trader know they can easily doing good and manage to make lots of pips with there trade. Best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-09-2019), amiron56 (10-09-2019), Ayazfx (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Maheen8490 (10-09-2019), Street (10-09-2019), Teena25 (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 305 of 336 ... 300 303 304 305 306 307 310 ...