• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Do not lose hope when you get loss

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whenever we lost in the forex market, we shouldn't even think about the loss for a long term. I think the problem with some traders is that they haven't come to understand what trading can bring when we fully understand that we can loose a trade or large part of our money then it won't be as painful.

Given up shouldn't even cross the mind of a trader, because there is always going to be another chance to get in the market and make good profit.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

Cdest (06-19-2019), Flourish11 (06-19-2019), saint1 (06-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lack of discipline leads to emotional trading and is the another of the major reasons why most traders failed. Unfortunately more often than not , a trader that loses discipline will eventually lose money as well. Lack of knowledge about stock market trading. This brings us to the single biggest reasons why most traders failed to make money lack of knowledge.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lossing hope is not th solution of anything if you face lose you have to regain your courage at that time and learn from your mistakes and try not to do these mistakes again you always have to learn from your mistakes instead of leaving this platform or discouraging yourself and enjoy your safe trading

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to shaukat84 for this useful post.

BestMember (06-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

NaeemJanjua is on a distinguished road NaeemJanjua's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

loosing hope means loosing your account, once you loose hope you will not be able to make good profit and will left the forex trading which will cause loss of your capital. Failure is a step towards your success, if you failed to earn profit learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat those mistakes.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes do not loose hope when you get losses in your trading because if you are patient enough the market will surely provide other winning signal for you but also you most also watch your emotions not to have a revenge and regressive recovery attitude on the market because if you do you might get frustrated when the so called anticipated recover wining signal is not fort coming and then you might start gambling and the end of it will likely be more losses and if you do not watch it it will lead to the loss of your entire capital.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,368 Times in 1,027 Posts

The good quality of being able to endure pains for long called endurance and perseverance is what you really get from loss when it hits you. Being in a sulk or develop an angry mood will not help if not analyse where else the prices is likely to go and follow up. That is what loss teaches one other than blaming oneself or others for the loss.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3