• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Fear of loss is no more..!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Fear of loss is no more..!

Hi how are you,No need to fear about the little successful trader in Forex trading because the origin confident and serious in learning successful trading will definitely trading and may in fact play Forex trading is easy but the traders himself who make it complicated,Thanks a lot

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to zara143 for this useful post.

fozia111 (06-17-2019), laila143 (06-17-2019), MominaDuraid (06-17-2019), PreciousCat (06-16-2019), tania321 (06-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Adeboye is on a distinguished road Adeboye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we should fear loss because it affects most traders and if a newbie incurs loss in his first trade, it would really affect their commitment and besides no trader wants to sustain loss, fear of loss will make you trade carefully

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Adeboye for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kashi007 will become famous soon enough Kashi007 will become famous soon enough Kashi007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right something are necessary if we learn them no need to worry or fear that is the key of success no doubt little success will lead you toward big achievement loss is the part of business but new members get little frasturation from this and also affect on their trading complete and impressive knowledge is need in this business you got it it's mean now you have enough experience no need to worry about trade

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kashi007 For This Useful Post:

shaukat84 (06-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,098 Times in 660 Posts

I agree serious learning original material you get then it will play good in your trading and you will improve your trading and it will give you good trading profitable result trading is not difficult it is easy by getting good knowledge and proper learning but a trader make complicated by himself if he wants he can do best.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PreciousCat for this useful post.

BestMember (06-16-2019), MariaMario (06-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario has much to be proud of MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 543 Posts

the loss is not so weird if you learn something from it like if we are facing loss and we will learn from it a d dont make this loss again then obviously you will get the best of your profit and bonus but if you will not learn from it and make this mistake again and again then you will obviously donot get anuthing and then you will face a big loss and that is not good at all

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to MariaMario for this useful post.

shaukat84 (06-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Noorshaid is just really nice Noorshaid is just really nice Noorshaid is just really nice Noorshaid is just really nice Noorshaid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fear of loss is the think which he s always there.if you just neglect it and says that you do not have any fear of losing.its just a bad lie.becuase when you are trading you always have the fear of the losing.which will help you to work carefully.but if you think that you will never loss and become overconfident it is bad.becuase sometimes you just do your loss in this overconfidence.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143 is a splendid one to behold laila143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello Forum family Good morning how are you all?according to me this is enough right argument we can remove the fear factor by replacing it with confidence but to have confidence we should must have good learning and practice to make our learning in practical way.keep hard working and have a good day.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to laila143 for this useful post.

fozia111 (06-17-2019), MominaDuraid (06-17-2019), tania321 (06-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111 is a glorious beacon of light fozia111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi every one how are you all?yes sure there is no doubt in this.having loss and having fear of loss are two different statements if we are not having good learning and trading in Forex then we'll always be not aware of what is happening in market in such condition our being in fear will be quite normal and damaging also.so learn market to remove such fear.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to fozia111 for this useful post.

laila143 (06-17-2019), MominaDuraid (06-17-2019), tania321 (06-17-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear how are you????Forex trading because the origin confident and serious. Forex then we'll always be not aware of what is happening.we can remove the fear factor by replacing.you always have the fear of the losing. it and make this mistake again and again then you will obviously do not.It is very important to enhance our knowledge. it will give you good trading profitable result trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we fear loss in the forex trading market, this can be very bad on our decision making in the market. I think we fear mostly when trading because sometimes, we do make use of high risk or high lot size, and the fact that we know that when we loose we will loose big, so this usually Cause fear in our mind.
      If we can try to make use of smaller risk, this will eradicate fear.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

ibro (06-17-2019), Khadijat10 (06-17-2019), Unregistered (2), youngze (06-17-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3