• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Ups and down of bonus

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnum009     
      My dear Sinha member of the forum I have a question regarding the the bonus fluctuation from the last four weeks considerable bonus fluctuation has been noted I want to know that why this problem arise.
      I think the new system is little bit complicated and we should maintain the good quality of the posts to get the better bonus money. Many members do not care about the quality, they try to make the maximum numbers and degrade the quality of the posts. So, the bonus money can be reduced. We should write something special which can be important and essential for the other members.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1068 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,065 Times in 442 Posts

Hi mate the question have you asked at here too many times by the the Forex trading members of mt5 forum specially newbie.
      The answer is very simple all the bonuses is calculator by the ISCA automatically, so there is no doubt increase or decrease of your bonus for the reason that this system find out your repeated words our family use vocabulary so in the other side if you to use unique Idea information on new vocabulary as well as received thanks all likes against your good quality post should increase your bonus.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

Nasiralvi (06-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,205 Times in 491 Posts

Hello my dear fellow how are you hope you will be fine and working well on this forum. You ask a good question in my point of view you know a days maximum members quality of post is very low. If you have created a informative post that will help all the for members to learn something and that post get maximum likes and reply then the chances maybe you will get some good amount in bonus. So always try to create a simple and informative thread that will help the forum members to learn something new.

Best Of Luck.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear all forex trading members hope you are all fine and enjoying the forex trading. Up and down of bounas comes only when we get profit or loss other wise flucation is not possible in bounas.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice dear that I made a comment and studied the bonus posts entered. I am little bit worried at this and not understand what's the reason.we are using so we have to perform.we will get the best bonus but if we donot work hard.I don't know everyone is trying.we should not be disappointed we should work.you can achieve by doing good work.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2