• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Schedule your time for learning

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945 is just really nice muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Schedule your time for learning

My dear all forex trading members hope you are all fine and enjoying the forex trading. Due to world wide online business it is not very easy to get knowledge and understanding it. We can get forex knowledge in easy way by making schedule of learning and devided the time accordly.
      You can divide your time according to following subject.
      1. General forex knowledge
      2. Analysis of market trand
      3. Making stregede
      4. Buying trade
      What you think about it plz reply with your informative advice according to your professional knowledge and experience related to forex trading.
      Thank you.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to muhammad saleem 945 for this useful post.

emy95 (06-17-2019), Mairakhan (06-16-2019), sina4jesus (06-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Obviously that is little difficult to get the complete knowledge of forex due to online but it will also help us if we take guidance from different resource but timing is essential and everything should be at scheduled for posting or threads for analysis of market and for your trading if you follow these things I think it will be helpful for us to improve our trading skills everything is possible through hardworking and by spending the lot if time

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

Kashi007 (06-16-2019), pegugu200 (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kingoffemceh will become famous soon enough Kingoffemceh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mairakhan     
      Obviously that is little difficult to get the complete knowledge of forex due to online but it will also help us if we take guidance from different resource but timing is essential and everything should be at scheduled for posting or threads for analysis of market and for your trading if you follow these things I think it will be helpful for us to improve our trading skills everything is possible through hardworking and by spending the lot if time
      it's true that all knowledge needs hard work and lots of time. trading on the forex market must be disciplined and learn to analyze a number of things. starting from trading history to market demand

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kashi007 will become famous soon enough Kashi007 will become famous soon enough Kashi007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For success in this forum you must need to set a schedule for everything like general conversation for posts have some time for analysis of market take few time at daily base for learning of forex basic from different resources also set time for trading because everytime trading is also bad

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mairakhan     
      Yes learning forex trading needs time ,we need to schedule our time for learning, there must be time for learning from our forum time to practice what we learned ,we need to do things accordingly because forex is a complex job. I

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TGO is on a distinguished road TGO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the best way to earn in the forex is to understand the best time to do the right thing. You need to understand the time that the market is very active and time that it is not so if you want to learn how to enter the market you need to understand or learn the time to visit trading platform so you can learn entry. Another time you can visit the market is when to exit your open trades, this is something you need to understand from the scratch if not, profit made can still be lost again.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,344 Times in 1,010 Posts

Time to devote to learning Forex is not fixed because market changes with time. Anytime ideas well up in your mind on how to go about trading is the actual time for learning and training especially self training for development. Whether day or night, morning or evening.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning and and trading might Seems difficult sometimes, most especially when trading in the live trading account, but the serious traders will always have time for learning, because this is the secret behind being successful. If we know that we are a busy person, then we can always schedule our learning period to the weekends. And whenever we are less b3.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

ibro (06-17-2019), Khadijat10 (06-17-2019), Unregistered (2), youngze (06-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time management is the most important tool of any successful business and if you want to earn much and handsome cash then give proper time to the business, same in forex trading it need time management with wise mind

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Gohargul for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that you are good that we take guidance from different resource but timing is essential and everything.you want to earn much and handsome.when trading in the live trading account.your mind on how to go about trading is the actual. it is not so if you want to learn how to enter the market.some time for analysis of market take few time at daily.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2