• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is trend and how many types of trends?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 667 Posts

Default What is trend and how many types of trends?

Every trader is curious about one question: How to make money trading on Forex or any other market? As a rule, prices do not stand still. In our everyday life we often watch a price for a certain product increasing, decreasing or remaining at the same level with minor fluctuations now and then. These movements can be defined as trends, which in their turn are divided into several types. When the price is increasing, it is an upward trend, when it is decreasing the trend is downward. If the price is steady we are talking about sideways movement.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Hamza390 (06-16-2019), Mairakhan (06-16-2019), Nasiralvi (06-17-2019), sina4jesus (06-16-2019), Unregistered (2), Wadda (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan is just really nice Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right everyone is here for earning or getting the some profit from forex business but that is moving market sometimes goes up sometimes goes down and by watching this we select our trade weither buy or sell but trend only can understand by observing the market two or three candle in a specific direction indicates that your market is going in this way down or up then you draw a trend line which will clear you about your hitting level you can take it from different angles in different timeframe which I cannot mention here with detail

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), Wadda (06-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes today everyone wants to earn money and the reason behind we are on this forum is also learn to earn. So if you want to earn by trading you have to go through by the word trend. Trend is the increasing or decreasing in the price of any thing or some time it remains at the same with small up down.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza390 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (06-16-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,045 Times in 2,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Every trader is curious about one question: How to make money trading on Forex or any other market? As a rule, prices do not stand still. In our everyday life we often watch a price for a certain product increasing, decreasing or remaining at the same level with minor fluctuations now and then. These movements can be defined as trends, which in their turn are divided into several types. When the price is increasing, it is an upward trend, when it is decreasing the trend is downward. If the price is steady we are talking about sideways movement.
      Dear member according to my knowledge there is three types of trend.
      Up trend or bullish trend
      Down trend or bearish trend
      Sideways or ranging

And trend is just like our friend. Which really support us to get good profit if we open the trade with the trend and also give us very low loss. So always open the trade with the trend.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 1,026 Posts

There is obviously nothing w trade in Forex of not Candlesticks. A group of them makes up a Trend. That maybe up when it goes up known as Uptrend. That means the Base Currency in action. In another words, it maybe down. That is popularly called a Downtrend. That means it is the Counter or Quote Currency on action which means Sell off.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moving trend play an important role in this forex trading and if we trade according to market trend then we can get better results so always tade according to market trend and at that time when market movement is fast and don't trade when market movement is sideways.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,205 Times in 491 Posts

Hello my dear fellow how are you hope you will be fine and working well on this forum. Yes you are right sometime we analyse the market for one currency pair and see the trend is going up and we have tried on that can see play at that time but after some time the currency pair is falling against our trade, because any event in the world are any country effect that currency to rise up or down in a short time. So don't worry this is forex market the ups and down comes daily be patience.

Best Of Luck.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You say good dear bro that In our everyday life we often watch a price for a certain product increasing.we analyse the market for one currency pair and see the trend is going up and we have tried.we trade according to market trend then.. That is popularly called a Downtrend.you want to earn by trading you have to go through by the word trend.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As far as the forex trading market is concern, there are two main type of trend which are the bullish trend and the bearish trend though inside both type of trend, there are some sub trend, but as a beginner I think we should still stick to these two.

Following the trend is the best possible way to trade in the forex market because it has higher chances of giving us good profit.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

Flourish11 (06-18-2019), Goodness90 (06-18-2019), omooba (06-18-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424 is a splendid one to behold Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends You Must Know that trend is our Best Friend .The price of the market which goes down and up called the trend.There are 3 types of trends in the forex market,
      one is the side trend
      2nd is up trend
      3rd is down trend.

Reply to thread