• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: TYPES OF FOREX ANALYSIS

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adnan004 is just really nice Adnan004 is just really nice Adnan004 is just really nice Adnan004 is just really nice Adnan004's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default TYPES OF FOREX ANALYSIS

There are several methods available for analysing the forex market with the purpose of finding profitable opportunities. Each of these approaches its own pros and cons. Therefore, it is worth combining the different types of analysis to get the whole picture of the market and make informed decisions. The different types of analysis are used in the Mt5 Forex forum. There are the three types of trading analysis fundamental analysis, technical analysis and sentiment analysis.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Adnan004 for this useful post.

Furqi999 (06-16-2019), Talha661 (06-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan004     
      There are several methods available for analysing the forex market with the purpose of finding profitable opportunities. Each of these approaches its own pros and cons. Therefore, it is worth combining the different types of analysis to get the whole picture of the market and make informed decisions. The different types of analysis are used in the Mt5 Forex forum. There are the three types of trading analysis fundamental analysis, technical analysis and sentiment analysis.
      In forex we need to analyse what will happen in future ,we need to use some knowledge to this. In forex there is technical analysis where you use some forex indicators which are on your chart to decide what will happen in the forex market. The second one is Fundamental analysis where you use forex news to determine what next will happen in forex market.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to pegugu200 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are three basic types of forex market analysis:
      1. Technical Analysis
      2. Fundamental Analysis
      3. Sentiment Analysis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Talha661 For This Useful Post:

Adnan004 (06-16-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan004     
      Dear member there is three types of analysis.
      Fundamental analysis
      Technical analysis
      Sentimental analysis

These all the analysis having their own importance but most of the traders like to trade with the combination of the technical and fundamental analysis to get the best result.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

donimole247 (06-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Furqi999 is a glorious beacon of light Furqi999 is a glorious beacon of light Furqi999 is a glorious beacon of light Furqi999 is a glorious beacon of light Furqi999 is a glorious beacon of light Furqi999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That good information for new Forex Trader like me definitely after reading this is will try to learn about these three types of analysis.
      That,s why i am giving much time to this forum because every single day I learn new thing.
      Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Furqi999 For This Useful Post:

Adnan004 (06-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bored

donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,214 Times in 572 Posts

Yes, the three forex analysis are highly recommended and effective, but if you are planning to be a swing trader, day trader, scalper, etc., to hold your positions for less than 3 months, I would always choose technical analysis over fundamental.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      740 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,048 Times in 465 Posts

Friends you asked how many types of analysis are in the forex, let me tell you that analysis which are very important if you know about the trend of the market, then you can definitely earn a good profit.Analysis is of two types: one technical analysis second fundamental .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 643 Posts

Saying good that it is worth combining the different types of analysis to get the whole picture.if you know about the trend of the market, then you can definitely earn.you are planning to be a swing trader.we need to use some knowledge to this. In Forex there is technical analysis.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,720 Times in 615 Posts

The three basic types of analysis are:

Fundamental analysis:It gives the status of each country’s economic balance sheets and it also trying to find currency pairs.
      Technical analysis: Traders that use technical analysis will be using price charts, price patterns and sometimes indicators
      Sentiment analysis: determines whether the market is bullish or bearish.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is 2 type of analysis one of technical nd second is fundamental analysis.first know the trend of forex market then u know how to make good profit.its Important matter to knowing.here we need to use our business knowledge.when u will learn totally knowledge about it .u will become a professional trader.u will be profitable trader

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2