• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: There is no mastermind in the world of forex but hardworker

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default There is no mastermind in the world of forex but hardworker

Hello dear fellowers i hope you are all excellant and fine dear fellowers its not my prediction or observation its overall situation there is no anyone mastermind of forex trading but hardworker is successful in forex trading because there is need of only hard worker in the forex trading.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sheraz19 for this useful post.

sina4jesus (06-17-2019), Sofia786 (06-16-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sharjeelkhan512 has a spectacular aura about Sharjeelkhan512 has a spectacular aura about Sharjeelkhan512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no trader who can give you 100% accurate signal. Because there is no mastermind in Forex. Many senior member have also face loss. This all is due to the unpredictable movement of the market.
      Only those trade will be succeded in Forex who work hard. Always place an order after full work full analysis.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharjeelkhan512 For This Useful Post:

pegugu200 (06-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many many greetings for you,I think there are different human weaknesses that are obstacles to become a profitable Forex currency trader. To avoid these weaknesses first we must know them.The main human weaknesses are,Fear By using leverage we can make a lot of money in Forex, but we can also lose a lot of money,Take care and stay blessed

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sofia786 for this useful post.

maria28 (06-16-2019), zara143 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

Jafrizohaib is on a distinguished road Jafrizohaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheraz19     
      Hello dear fellowers i hope you are all excellant and fine dear fellowers its not my prediction or observation its overall situation there is no anyone mastermind of forex trading but hardworker is successful in forex trading because there is need of only hard worker in the forex trading.
      I am not totally agree with your views , because only hard worker can not get better results in forex market . You have to be mentally strong and very sharp so you can make your trade according to the condition . Hard work is the key to success but if you don't do your trade smartly , your work will also ruin .

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jafrizohaib for this useful post.

maria28 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi how are you,Yes there is no master mind and Forex is really like real life. when u feel that life is good some misfortune happen and you are down. similarly in Forex the moment u open the trade the market will start going the other way leaving u wondering why is this happening and why me. but these things are what u should expect and prepare yourself to face them with courage,Thanks a lot

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to zara143 for this useful post.

maria28 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, How are you,We all are always learning in this field,The way we trade a year ago is different with now. I am too. the longer, we are increasingly keen to see movement in the market, not just a guess, but with a mature analysis,he who is stopping his learning is actually not having the actual idea about the Forex market ,Thanks a lot buddy

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to maria28 for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zimal (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow Hope you are doing well,There is no brief cut to achievements and achievements amount in this trade is very less so it becomes all the more challenging to succeed in this trade.A Forex trader must trade with primary guidelines and always adhere to them while dealing to become effective and should adhere to trading self-discipline,Have a good trading career

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1680 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,593 Times in 1,203 Posts

Mastermind group are those with whom you exchange business ideas in a spirit of harmony for attainment of success. I can tell you that there are mastermind group and Forex is best done with them around. Working all alone is not easily make one arrive at success in the financial world without the coordination of efforts of other people who are masters in this field.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to sina4jesus for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Forex can be done only by learning and and learning come when you started gaining knowledge day by day. No one here mastermind in this business only experience can help you at every stage. Forex is not a gamble it is a pure business and a person require hard work for good knowledge.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886 has much to be proud of Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 624 Posts

Hi its overall situation there is no anyone mastermind of Forex trading but hard worker.you started gaining knowledge day by day. Forex is best done with them around.A Forex trader must trade with primary guidelines and always.we are increasingly keen to see movement in the market.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2