• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Don't forget why you start forex trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Don't forget why you start forex trading

Hello dear fellowers i hope you are all very well and fine dear fellowers always you should think when you loose your hope when you face loss why you start this business forex trading when you will think you answer will be you earn money due to you was start forex trading and earn money is not very easy .

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sheraz19 for this useful post.

pegugu200 (06-17-2019), Sofia786 (06-16-2019), tania321 (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sharjeelkhan512 will become famous soon enough Sharjeelkhan512 will become famous soon enough Sharjeelkhan512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many trader have lost their motivation when they face lost when they start trading in early days. but I advice your that dont forget your goal and there is no need to be demotivated
      Always keep your moral up and keep yourself motivated in Forex. keep this in your mind that why you joined Forex trading and work according to your ambition.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sharjeelkhan512 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321 is a glorious beacon of light tania321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends how are you all?yes we all entered in Forex market to attain our target to make our life comfortable by earning good sum of money in consistent way.may be someone have different motive.but whatever our target was we should keep our target in our mind so that we should stay directed towards the work to achieve the target.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tania321 For This Useful Post:

maria28 (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I needed money so that reason I started because I want to take my family expenses as well.but I m not giving proper time to this work i feel bad.but I will never stop my efforts i will keep again hard working because forex trading is helpful bussines platform for those who are working.many peoples are able to win good money.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TGO is on a distinguished road TGO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is important not to lose sight of the reason why we start Trading Forex. To remember, we need to always set rule for ourself to make us remember the little beginning we had in Forex. it is common we start to increase our little savings from the profit in the market. this is only going to be possible if we do not lose the little deposit but losing sight of the reason why we started can easily cause the deposit, the money we want to increase to be lost out.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to TGO for this useful post.

zara143 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 is just really nice Sofia786 is just really nice Sofia786 is just really nice Sofia786 is just really nice Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many many greetings for you,If you want to succeed in Forex trading then you need to set the strategy and must be executed according to their known about Forex trading is to know about the market trends so that we will not experience losses much when we lose and we can also find additional help,Keep your motives alive,Take care and stay blessed

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sofia786 for this useful post.

maria28 (06-16-2019), Unregistered (2), zara143 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi how are you,Your post is really informative and energetic for the beginners. to be successful in Forex trading the traders have to follow these rules. this is good for them. although this is not so easy, but we can try and if we continue the trading then we will be successful,Thanks a lot

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to zara143 for this useful post.

maria28 (06-16-2019), zimal (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28 is a jewel in the rough maria28's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, How are you,Those who are newbies should start as a small trader. Even if they have a lot of risk capital they should start out with a micro account. At this time they need to learn the industry and itís terminology, the way their brokers does things, the way the platform works, how to use some indicators, how to control their emotions, how to manage their money, how to handle losses as well as how to handle winning trades.,Thanks a lot buddy

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to maria28 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zimal (06-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal is just really nice zimal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow Hope you are doing well,You are right ,Never forget your dreams,When you deprivation to success in the Forex trading then it is needed to set your strategy and must run according to them, compartment renowned most Forex trading, to knows active the trends of marketplace,Uses of signals and indicators then you are eminent dealer in Forex trading,Have a good trading career

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheraz19     
      Hello dear fellowers i hope you are all very well and fine dear fellowers always you should think when you loose your hope when you face loss why you start this business forex trading when you will think you answer will be you earn money due to you was start forex trading and earn money is not very easy .
      Yes we start forex trading to make money .But has we started it is not easy because forex needs knowledge. To acquire this knowledge it takes time so don't let forget the reason we started forex trading ,we can make the money as we think when we start the business, all we need to do is to keep learning till we be come perfect .

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2