• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Currency flactuation causes.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Currency flactuation causes.

Today i want to share my knowledge about the fluctuations in currency and it effect.
      currency flactuation are the natural out come of the floating exchange rate system which is the norm for
      most of the major economies. Numerous fundamental and technical facts influence the exchange rate of one currency to another. These includes relative supply and demand of the two currencies, economic performance, an out look for inflation, interest rate differential, capital flow, technical support and resistance level and so on. As these factors are generally state for perpetual flux, currency fluctuate from one moment to the next.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

Nasiralvi (06-17-2019), Nauman999 (06-18-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,152 Times in 476 Posts

Hello my dear fellow how are you hope you will be fine and working well on this forum. Yes you are right about the fluctuation of currency pairs any news from any country currency will affect its price and also it fluctuates up and down instantly. So when you want to trade on any currency pair you need to you see the news and completely analyse the market and see the trend of that currency pair where it going and then trade on it. This will help you to get profit and the chance of loss is less.

Best Of Luck.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,010 Posts

In addition to those seasons and factors, political reasons also plays an important role in market fluctuations. For instance, the ongoing issue of Brexit is both political and economical in outlooks which has been affecting the GBP since these years.. Elections also is another political factor that contributes to market fluctuations.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1015 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi bro In my knowledge and observation the main causes of currencies prices fluctuation is following as
      1. Country economy growth (GDP DATA)
      2. Natural disasters
      3. Political involvement
      4. War
      5. Inter-country conflicts
      6. Interest rates

other may be have element that are put the bad or good effect on it

Reply to thread