• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Trade with perfect lot size

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel is a splendid one to behold riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade with perfect lot size

In fact it is very important to trade with perfect lot size. Most trader are not aware of it. They try big lot most of the time. Sometime they try 1$ lot only with 10$ account where leverage is 1:1000. Sometime they get good profit too from only 20-30 pips. Actually it is a big mistake. You need to know the right things about lot size of a trade. If you maintain money management strictly then you may try little higher lots sometimes.But we should not take risk per trade more than 2% and need to create the lot size based on that risk.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CaraPips will become famous soon enough CaraPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Depends on your definition of perfect lot size. Most of the traders are having their own trading plan according to which they follow the size and leverage of the pairs for the trading. Every trader is having its own rules to be follow when they trade.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaraPips For This Useful Post:

riaz musa khel (06-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,034 Times in 596 Posts

Yes my dear friend trade with correct lot size is as necessary as breath is mandatory for life if we will not use the accurate size of lot our account will remain in trouble and may die due to unhealthy capital in our account due to the reason I want to advise that always be careful in applying the lot when you want to open the trade then find out the good entry point with the help of fundamental and technical analysis as well as keeping in view the events related to your trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 465 Posts

Friends, Lot size in forex trading is very important if you do trade with big lot size then you may have to face the big loss.It means to say that if there is trade with big lot size,then there will be more risk in it, always deal with a small size.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozia424 For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread