I am:
      Cool

carbon2060 is an unknown quantity at this point carbon2060's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Bitcoin: Up, Up And Away

Bitcoin is off to the races again, or so it looks like on the chart

Normally you can tell yourself this kind of action only has a 1 in 5 chance of being a real break out, but this looks sufficiently strong to me to make me sit up.

My regular readers will know I like to doodle on charts and if this is a breakout we will quickly break through 10,000 and go to 11,000-13,000. I think the 11,500 level is most probable, but this action is starting to look like the base of another bubble cycle.
      Another vertical can go as high as $25,000 but it has to be remembered that there is no roadmap.
      As I have written before, itís hard to time a bubble--make that, impossible to time a bubble. For a start, the "high" might go in for only minutes before the price drops a lot. A bubble can lose 10% in a few minutes after the last forlorn panic buys go in. As such, you have to be there to sell and hit that bid and you canít do it in size, so in reality that top is not real. The real top is where you can sell in size and itís hard to know where that is and it could be days before the final crescendo.
      The current setup is looking super strong and the closer we get to $10,000 in this rally, the stronger the possibility we are on for a big run.
      This fantasizing aside, another rally in bitcoin (BTC) is good news for holders but probably not good news for the world. Iranian fast boats and trouble in Hong Kong are likely drivers for this current move.
      The sort of potential trouble that drives gold and bitcoin is not the sort of trouble we actually want to come true. The real impact and cost of a real emergency is incalculable. Let me give you an example. A Norwegian frigate crashed into a tanker a few years back. A frigate is a smallish warship. It sank. The cost to fix it: $1.5 billion. When you multiply that out against a real conflict you can see how the costs become titanic. As such, we should be careful what we wish for.
      We can affect these matters of course and we can profit from smart investment and help the market do its thing, but its sobering to see bitcoin and gold rally. Letís hope itís the compelling economic cases that bring crypto to the forefront, not the foolish acts of governments.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carbon2060 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also shocked to see bitcoin movement last few weeks and I am totally surprised when I see bitcoin crossed 10000$ I think it will move further and next breakout will be at 13000$ those who put buy trades are very lucky.
      Bitcoin is most precious cryptocurrency and we should be careful by trading in this becasue it can give huge profit to you are your account can destroy so i think new buddies are stay away from trading on Bitcoin.

Reply to thread