Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is on a distinguished road Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who loves bowling?

It is one of the best indoor sports and many people love to play it in various clubs. And I am one of them, me and my friends likes to play it in the weekends in our community club. Do you like this game? Please comment

Name:  Bowlerbowling.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  16.0 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

Klimenko (08-22-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      It is one of the best indoor sports and many people love to play it in various clubs. And I am one of them, me and my friends likes to play it in the weekends in our community club. Do you like this game? Please comment

Attachment 121146
      To be honest I dont like Bowling, it looks funny but the truth is that I cant handle the heavy boll or I just never play that much bowling it need practice and for that one need to go and bowl on regular basis where we dont have a regular club for that, We use to go far for this indoor game thats why my interest never develop in this. There are so many other indoor games that could be play with family and friends, one is snooker that is more popular and common.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Greta is on a distinguished road Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like it but not very much, its bit boring and wastage of time. People spend alot of time in clubs and use to play it for hours. I dont know, how they can spare such a long time on this waste game. There are so many other ways to kill the time and are various indoor games to play.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Fazeelkhan is a glorious beacon of light Fazeelkhan is a glorious beacon of light Fazeelkhan is a glorious beacon of light Fazeelkhan is a glorious beacon of light Fazeelkhan is a glorious beacon of light Fazeelkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      552 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like bowling because this is my favorite option in the game ,but to become more successfull in the bowling we need much more power we should arrange a good diet and exercise because without exercise you can not get the arm power so if your arms power up to the required standard then you can achieved your goal in this game

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well its good game, not bad like others commented above. Everyone has their own choices but I use to play it in our community club. Good for time pass when you are with good gathering, you will always enjoy playing blowing game

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Demixl is an unknown quantity at this point Demixl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

too boring and simply game
      If you're just curious about my story, or you just want to grab my résumé, you're in the right spot.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Klimenko is on a distinguished road Klimenko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 121146
      I like, but I canít play often

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
      I like it but not very much, its bit boring and wastage of time. People spend alot of time in clubs and use to play it for hours. I dont know, how they can spare such a long time on this waste game. There are so many other ways to kill the time and are various indoor games to play.
      Try plaing with beer

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,699 Times in 2,645 Posts

Attachment 121146
      Of course I like blowing game but honestly speaking I have not played this game a single time my life as here in our country there is no routine of this game but when I watch videos about blowing game I like it and when you hit the ball that is amazing scene and i enjoy that moment.

Reply to thread