• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 266 of 288 ... 261 264 265 266 267 268 271 ...
    Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2874

Thread: Nisha999's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,111 Times in 533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha999     
      hello guys how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal also. My dear friends I pray all of you that you work with full confidence and full interest at the end of the weekend you got a good bonus in the shape of dollars so my dear friend be happy and try your level best to work hard in this forum
      I believe you are all doing well today. Thank you for staying with me on my journal, i really appreciate that. Without you, i know that i am nothing on this forum.

Dear friend today I would like to share my gold analysis with you guys now gold is at 1492. 50 level and it already making double bottom candle and according to my analysis after touching 1485 level it is making reversal and it will be a strong reversal toward bullish Trend today or tomorrow it will touch at least 15 30 level according to my analysis so try to buy it with appropriate lot size and enjoy good profit see my attached file and share your views also
      Slam dear fellow.I hope you are fine and enjoying the second day of market with good profit.Thank you so much for this helpful post in learning forex trading very well. According to your analysis GOLD is bullish today but according to my point of view GOLD is showing bearish trend.It is below its pivot point 1496.It will go further down to 1475 if it will break its support level at 1484.Wish you best of luck.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,080 Times in 1,353 Posts

hello guys how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal also. My dear friends I pray all of you that you work with full confidence and full interest at the end of the weekend you got a good bonus in the shape of dollars so my dear friend be happy and try your level best to work hard in this forum
      I believe you are all doing well today. Thank you for staying with me on my journal, i really appreciate that. Without you, i know that i am nothing on this forum.

Dear friend today I would like to share my gold analysis with you guys now gold is at 1492. 50 level and it already making double bottom candle and according to my analysis after touching 1485 level it is making reversal and it will be a strong reversal toward bullish Trend today or tomorrow it will touch at least 15 30 level according to my analysis so try to buy it with appropriate lot size and enjoy good profit see my attached file and share your views also
      Good morning dear forex trader. dear trader how are you and how is your profit of this week? dear trader you have shared good analysis of Gold market. Gold is bullish trend and it will move upward. so it is buy trade on this market. according to my analysis it will move upward upto 1530.00 till the end of the day. so we should place buy entry on this market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 847 Posts

Gold
      I am also gold trader there is I am new but I am old trader I see the movement of gold in my opinion now this metal is moving to up position because now it's new contract is start and its old contract is expired so I hope for is more demand in in the world technically icj set up in h4 time frame and daily time frame there is bullish condition and if we see in monthly time frame there is also bullish position so I hope for it's uptrend according to my analysis next week is bullish and now its moves to a up trend

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (10-08-2019), Omoba9ce (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,398 Times in 2,797 Posts

Hello mate, I can see that your trades are still running as yesterday, both the buy and sell orders. When do you intend to close your sell positions and leave your buy orders since you are of the opinion that gold is a buy for today? Anyways, I hope you can successfully pull off this hedging strategy and make profit at the end.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Honey Bee (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,734 Times in 3,252 Posts

Good morning dear friend,
      You will be open multiple orders on gold it will have high violation and today price will be hit the support at 1488 you need to manage these trades with the up and down moves of market, doing scalping on gold will be very risky and multiple orders will be manage very difficult now.you have more option to predict the next moves of market in support or resistance area.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (10-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,148 Posts

Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis in GOLD and you are looking BULLISH in this pair but for me i am bearish at the moment because the pair is moving below its pivot and i hope it will go down till 1485 and 1480.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

Mario67 (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Mellow

Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,071 Posts

hello friend good evening, On Monday, gold trading opened at USD 1508.25 per troy ounce. Gold moves down towards its daily lowest price at USD 1490.33 per troy ounce. The price of gold closed at USD 1493.15 per troy ounce. Gold price movements experienced a daily loss of USD 15.1. Daily bias, the movement of gold on the 4-hourly chart seems to be in a bearish condition and currently the price of gold is undergoing a correction phase. The price of gold seems to be still below the 20 and 50 SMA which is a resistance area for gold movement. The RSI indicator (14) is at level 42 potentially bearish. Likewise, the momentum indicator 14 gives an indication that it is in a bearish condition.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (10-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 847 Posts

Hello dear mate good afternoon hope you are fine and happyI see the movement of gold in my opinion now this metal is moving to up position because now it's new contract is start and its old contract is expired so I hope for is more demand in in the world technically icj set up in h4 time frame and daily time frame there is bullish condition and if we see in monthly time frame there is also bullish position so I hope for it's uptrend according to my analysis next week is bullish and now its moves to a up trend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger55 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (10-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,902 Times in 2,021 Posts

Hi mate,
      Gold price may moving up direction and hit the resistance at 1500 support zone of 1484 will be give idea to cross over the 1460 but from last month price it will be only cover the 1484 for these two weeks moves of market, my opinion it will be break the next resistance zone at 1520 and then continue moves up for long term bullish trend at 1550 good luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

Mario67 (10-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,022 Times in 1,730 Posts

dear friend today is the 3rd day of trading week, I hope you all are ready for trading , and having good planning for trading, planning is the important factor of success, you cannot get success without planning in every field of life I hope you all having good analysis to make your trading better..
      dear friend I would like to share my gold analysis with you guys today you all know that gold is at 1506 today first resistance is 15 12 level and second one is 1535 level so I hope today if gold get success to broken its first resistance then it will touch at least 15 30 level final and total bullish trend so try to buy it with appropriate lot size and get good profit thank you guys
      Happy morning dear mate,
      The market of the Gold in the D1 chart is showing a strong bullish buying trend and signal so bullish movement should take place on the Gold so if we take Buy off entry on the Gold then we will be definitely having a great return of the pips my dear mate.
      Last edited by AbaCux; 10-09-2019 at 03:52 AM.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Nisha999 (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019), Yarmouk (10-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 266 of 288 ... 261 264 265 266 267 268 271 ...