I am:
      ----

Onyechuku will become famous soon enough Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why I like Candlestick Charting:

Candlesticks are so cool. The reason why I use it is as follows:

1.Candlesticks are easy to interpret, and a good place for a beginner to start figuring out chart analysis.

2. It is very easy to use. Your eyes adapt almost immediately to the information giving.

3. Some people gave candlestick patterns a cool name such as the shooting star, which help you to remember what the pattern means.

4. It is good for identifying marketing turning points, such as reversals from an uptrend to downtrend or a downtrend to uptrend.

Dear reader if you have not started to use it, please learn how to use it. It will be of a great help. More blessing!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Onyechuku for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are most popular 3 kind of chart which in these 3 chart candlestick are more popular due to its pattern. Here are some point which make candlesticks chart popular :
      1. Trading become easy and friendly with candlesticks charts.
      2. In this chart there are some pattern draw due to market movement on base we can trading decision of buy/sell market.
      3. Candlesticks charts are more reliable and we can put easily any indicator on this chart.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gourav2040 For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (07-02-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gourav2040     
      There are most popular 3 kind of chart which in these 3 chart candlestick are more popular due to its pattern. Here are some point which make candlesticks chart popular :
      1. Trading become easy and friendly with candlesticks charts.
      2. In this chart there are some pattern draw due to market movement on base we can trading decision of buy/sell market.
      3. Candlesticks charts are more reliable and we can put easily any indicator on this chart.
      Thank you very much. I agree with you. Candlestick charts are more reliable and we can easily add any indicator to it. And also with candlestick, it is easy and friendly. once again I say thank you very much for your comment I appreciate. Wishing you more profitable trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trading evolution the candle stick chart is one of the most efficient and best invention to trading as it gives a clearer view of the market compared to other chart which are line chart and bar chart. It gives the details of the market open and close price of each market period.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waleolu99 For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (07-04-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waleolu99     
      In Forex trading evolution the candle stick chart is one of the most efficient and best invention to trading as it gives a clearer view of the market compared to other chart which are line chart and bar chart. It gives the details of the market open and close price of each market period.
      Waleolu99 thank you very much for your comment. You are right, it gives more clearer view of the market when compared to other charts, which are line and bar charts. I use Stochastic and Relative Strength Index (RSI) to confirm what ever information it gives me. Wishing you more profitable trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

vedzfx will become famous soon enough vedzfx will become famous soon enough vedzfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think even more than what we know at this time that candlestick pattern can make us sure and certain with regard to the movement, or reversal pattern on one boundary line, which gives us a sign, whether the market will continue the trend or make a reverse.
      So it is very important if we can really recognize the candlestick patterns correctly.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to vedzfx for this useful post.

Onyechuku (07-05-2019), Unregistered (3)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vedzfx     
      I think even more than what we know at this time that candlestick pattern can make us sure and certain with regard to the movement, or reversal pattern on one boundary line, which gives us a sign, whether the market will continue the trend or make a reverse.
      So it is very important if we can really recognize the candlestick patterns correctly.
      Vedzfx thanks for your comment. you are right. It is very important if we can really recognize the candlestick patterns correctly. Candlestick is very easy to use unlike other charts. Your eyes adapt almost immediately to the information giving. It is cool! I like it. More blessing. Wishing you more profitable trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy has a spectacular aura about Uzzalroy has a spectacular aura about Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why I like candlestick charting

for forex trading there are many tools to analysis the market candlestick charting is among them.It is very easy to use and one can easily know the market movement pattern.It can easily say us where market is going ups or down. according to the direction of candlestick chart on can earn profit in the forex market.
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzzalroy For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (08-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vedzfx     
      My dear Mt5 Forum friend, thank you so very much for your post. It is very much appreciated. I agree with you that it is very important if we can really recognize the candlestick patterns correctly. Keep it up. Wishing you more profitable forex trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 has a spectacular aura about Sami503 has a spectacular aura about Sami503 has a spectacular aura about Sami503's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually guys candlestick chart is like a indicator for us if we understand it fully it is the best and simple way to take your analysis on market different angles and situations in this graph which leads you to the next behavior of your market it's shows weither your market is moving in a trend or breaking it that time it's very easy to take the decision of buy or sell a pair I think we should try to understand this chart on demo trading it will improve the trading efficiency may be we face little difficult in start but at the end it will give us benefit at very high number so trade through chart of candles

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sami503 For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (08-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2