• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 9 (June 27, 2019 - August 27, 2019).

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WKfxSG is on a distinguished road WKfxSG's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a wonderful experience.
      I hope I also can get cash like others.
      Is there any extra rules to withdraw the money?
      Is it completely free to withdraw without any restriction?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,914 Times in 1,188 Posts

Lightbulb Thanks for launching this favorable contest

Thanks so much for this opportunity for us. It is a great opportunity for us to learn trading and become a successful trader.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 495 Posts

Thank to instaforex and the mt5 forum for organising this contest back to back. The previous round went in my favour and I am grateful for that. I am expectant in this current round as I wish all contest the best.

Administrator
      I am:
      ----

mt5guru will become famous soon enough mt5guru will become famous soon enough mt5guru's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ifypro     
      According to Money for Posting Campaign - Rules (updated on Sept. 25, 2018) which can be found in the link below:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12601511

2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post.
      How come some members are posting minimum of 15 post everyday in the Contest of the Beat Answers and are paid big money, is this 10 post rule still applicable or not.
      Please note that if any one making posts against the rules, only those posts get bonus which are according to forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnum009     
      Thanks mt5 Guru on the announcement of this precious contest I have a question that the contested started with effect from 27th June 2019 and today is 6 july 2019 I want to participate in the contest from today onward but the question is this I was the participant of currency guess trend contest started from 29th June 2019 but not falls in winner category.
      No can I participate in best answer contest or otherwise.
      Second question is this I have seen the results of contest there is the final amount is the combination of two rounds please define the period of rounds.
      Thanking you in anticipation.
      First of all you are always welcome, all contest are unique, so you can participate in all contests offer by MT5. Best Answers contest have 2 month period. Current contest start from 27 June and It will end on 27 August, 2019.

5. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Administrator
      I am:
      ----

mt5guru will become famous soon enough mt5guru will become famous soon enough mt5guru's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WKfxSG     
      This is a wonderful experience.
      I hope I also can get cash like others.
      Is there any extra rules to withdraw the money?
      Is it completely free to withdraw without any restriction?
      Yes of course you will get cash if you follow form rules. There is not hidden rule for withdraw money of contest however we have define some rules for contest you have to follow them. yes you can withdraw all money win by this contest if you are not involve in cheating activity.

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      Thanks so much for this opportunity for us. It is a great opportunity for us to learn trading and become a successful trader.
      You can learn forex market by follow articles on MT5. so read you favourite articles on this MT5 platform to learn more about orex market.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryparker     
      Thank to instaforex and the mt5 forum for organising this contest back to back. The previous round went in my favour and I am grateful for that. I am expectant in this current round as I wish all contest the best.
      Keep your great journey with MT5 forum and win more such prize from MT5 and Instaforex.

7. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow its really a very GOOD NEWS for All mt5 friends mt5 is giving knowledge and also we can get bonus for trading to be a good trader without investment and know i see this section of the forum we can join this contest and if we share our Good knowledge and experience here we can get good money fully withdraw able and i really very happy to see this section . mt5 is really a good platform thanks mt5 and instaforex

9. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku has a spectacular aura about Onyechuku has a spectacular aura about Onyechuku has a spectacular aura about Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is wonderful! Mt5 Forum, thank you for the wonderful contest. Looking forward to see how it ends. This forum is a good place of learning forex trading. I will soon start to introduce my friends. And I believe they will be happy to join me here. Wishing every member a wonderful week of trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

romanaromi12 will become famous soon enough romanaromi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks. I have to see that most of old anf experienced members are participating in this contest. But i think that new members / newbies should participate more as by this they can learn more and also earn more. Theie direct earning from contest will motivate anf encourage them to work more and hard. I also thanks you to start this contest and providing others ak best chance to earn and learn. These contests motivates members to do more amd effective work and provide a better chance to learn. To become a good and successful trader, learning is necessary.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,898 Times in 1,480 Posts

Hello mt5guru,
      I wanna ask When the prize money will be accumulated on our profiles.
      Now only 2 days are remaining at the end of current contest?
      Thanks you in advance.

Administrator
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
      Hello mt5guru,
      I wanna ask When the prize money will be accumulated on our profiles.
      Now only 2 days are remaining at the end of current contest?
      Thanks you in advance.
      yes after 2 days this contest should be closed. and we will start Round 10, prize funds should be calculate within 10 days after close current round. we will inform all participants via this platform.

15. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4