Thread: This is only one reason of loss in Forex trading

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oyebode is on a distinguished road oyebode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning dear. Emotion is principa, but not only reasonl for loss in forex trading, as we all know that there is no an expert traders that have 100% accuracy for the trend of market. At times outside emotion one will analysis correctly and market will go otherwise for some days before retracement, and all small capital investors who guided their emotion before entry and when the market is going opposite direction with the hope of retracement would have been pushed out of the market if they don't put stop loss or close the market. Secondly is that someone who doesn't have enough knowledge can loose money big time, even though he/she has controlled emotion. Thanks

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,449 Times in 653 Posts

There are so many reasons of facing loss in this trading business like greed, lack of trading knowledge and lack of capital amount and not reading market trend accurately and lot more and if we control on them then we can get success from this forum. So keep remain in touch with this forum and get success.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

hendro eko prasetyo will become famous soon enough hendro eko prasetyo will become famous soon enough hendro eko prasetyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hence, the trader must be able to control emotions if it actually makes it difficult for traders to make a profit or get out of successive losses. traders must be able to understand the signs when emotions affect them and when they get a winning advantage, confidence and invincibility will arise even though it is not bad, but it should be remembered that we will be vulnerable if we are at the top. the same thing as when a trader always experiences a losing streak, they will lose their self-confidence which will add to their difficulties and suffering. be the solution, make a graph with zeros in the middle, then give the lowest number when you feel fear and ignore the decision. give the highest score if you feel satisfied and passionate.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

I comport with you because excitable feelings is very see for a trader and we can't take any faultless resolution when we're glance emotional here. So, assume't take any decisions for sensational feelings and corrupt with your lively and cool will.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5