• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Knowledge and experience are enough in Forex ??

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx is on a distinguished road nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Knowledge and experience is enough in forex trading market, but is for those people that are hardworking and ready to learn very well. Any trader that want to be successful in this market should ready to work and be determined.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is true in trading because in trading these both are enough for success and for becoming good trader but these two thing take some time to get it, so give some time and try to learn and build the experience that is more important in trading, so i think we give the time for any thing we need and get these two thing ,you will be successful trader.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In knowledge and experience everything include which is necessary to do trading with right decision. So it is universal thing to have knowledge of forex. With knowledge and experience a trader also require to control his emotion to get success in trading because with having good knowledge and experience many trader take wrong decision due to emotion like greed, aggressiveness, impatience etc.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai has much to be proud of Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharjeelkhan512     
      Dear what is your point of view about success in Forex. Knowledge and experience are enough for success in Forex or not?
      I think there are many othrer things that are required for success in trading. These things are
      Your money management
      Risk to reward ratio
      Selection of analysis
      Selection of indicators
      Selection of time frame
      Selection of lot size.
      I think you agree with me.
      Yes you are right dear. If we have only knowledge and experience of trading this is not enough for success of Forex trading. There are many other things which affects the success.
      For example.
      Patience.
      Good analysis.
      Use of indicators
      use of time frame and many other things.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Raw100 will become famous soon enough Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sharjeelkhan512     
      Dear what is your point of view about success in Forex. Knowledge and experience are enough for success in Forex or not?
      I think there are many othrer things that are required for success in trading. These things are
      Your money management
      Risk to reward ratio
      Selection of analysis
      Selection of indicators
      Selection of time frame
      Selection of lot size.
      I think you agree with me.
      Yes i agree with you my friend, knowledge and experience are important factors that contribute to success in forex but having knowledge and experience is not enough for any trader who want to be successful in forex, so it is needful for any trader who want to be successful in forex to consider other factors like
      Selecting a lot size
      Have a good plan and strategy
      Be focus and determined
      Don't be greedy
      Always put a stop loss and take profit
      Be less emotional
      Continue to practice
      Make a good analysis

6. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

Asinivich is on a distinguished road Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer real proof with trading performance that last for long time than simply referring to experience and knowledge alone. Everybody has it inside but not all traders can do well with their understanding since different individuals has specific methods and applications to achieve their goal in market. We often found many people who said many things regarding market with some analysis and strategies but we don't really buying that because we need some real evidences first. Meanwhile, it's one problem to provide evidence as people are good at telling theories but not so good to show the proof in practical way.

The selections of tools, strategies, charts, pairs doesn't really matter whatsoever because it's our determination in learning and do everything with our understanding that will help us to know what we can do with market and how to keep our account alive while making profits. Success isn't about making money but survival of our account. If you guys find some traders who has long term trading and successfully keep their account alive for years, you better start learning from them with their strategy and their psychology.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4