• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Jsmbugu's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Jsmbugu's - Trading journal

good evening dear friends, I've been involved in forex market a long time ago but I don't trade all the time. And here I'm again in this lovely forex forum to share with you some of my daily trading experience. I usually use technical analysis with the help of some indicators.
      I already made some profits with my small bonus that I got, so I decided to open a new trading journal
      Name:  14.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  55.0 KB
      so good luck mt5 family.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

Khan70 (06-28-2019), union12 (06-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,685 Times in 3,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     

good evening dear friends, I've been involved in forex market a long time ago but I don't trade all the time. And here I'm again in this lovely forex forum to share with you some of my daily trading experience. I usually use technical analysis with the help of some indicators.
      I already made some profits with my small bonus that I got, so I decided to open a new trading journal
      Attachment 122762
      so good luck mt5 family.

Good evening to my dear friend and welcome to you in trading journal they are doing share our analysis on daily basis to each other and also share with our activities to each other there you can post you are analysis and your performance
      I see your successful trades and I am very happy to see your performance and I hope you work hard and get best success from here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan70 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Good evening to my dear friend and welcome to you in trading journal they are doing share our analysis on daily basis to each other and also share with our activities to each other there you can post you are analysis and your performance
      I see your successful trades and I am very happy to see your performance and I hope you work hard and get best success from here
      thanks body for your support and i will do my best to make some good profits using mt5 bonus and i wish you the same thing .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let's get started with my first analysis for GBP USD this pair has a good chance to go bearish soon in my opinion so i already opened a sell order at 1.26740 level the order now is in loss but I'm waiting to turn positive again. And I added another sell stop order when this pair reach level 1.26596 that means when it breaks the horizontal support. And I set 30 pips as a take profit point for each order.
      Name:  4523.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  74.4 KB

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (06-29-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-29-2019), LoveOForex (06-29-2019), maangee (06-29-2019), Maheen8490 (06-29-2019), union12 (06-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,495 Times in 2,200 Posts

Let's get started with my first analysis for GBP USD this pair has a good chance to go bearish soon in my opinion so i already opened a sell order at 1.26740 level the order now is in loss but I'm waiting to turn positive again. And I added another sell stop order when this pair reach level 1.26596 that means when it breaks the horizontal support. And I set 30 pips as a take profit point for each order.
      Attachment 122778
      Hello dear
      Good Morning,hope you will be fine,maybe you are right but in this week this pair movement was a neutral it was just moving up and down but at major time frames seems that next week it will flies so that's why on the first priority I will suggest you to close your trade and don't open more trade at on the sell side but if you want to hold your this sell trade so than use the stop loss if you have not used in it

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-29-2019), Jsmbugu (06-29-2019), LoveOForex (06-29-2019), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

maangee will become famous soon enough maangee will become famous soon enough maangee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 122778
      Hello dear good morning have a nice day I think you are take a good decision for this yeah and good chance I have any and that you are good traitor and positive thinking so you should be take it proper with work hard

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to maangee for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-29-2019), LoveOForex (06-29-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      580 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,118 Posts

Attachment 122778
      Hello friend,
      First of all I am very thankful to you for sharing your technical analysis that you have post your first analysis about gBP USD which is looking attractive and informative. Overall , if we talk about the technical analysis of this currency pair then I am looking that it is ready to coming Down for next week because there is no chance of going up in weekly and daily time frame analysis.
      The big weakness behind the great Britain Pound currency is only one that at this time England is not a stable country by economics problems due to the brexit war.
      Now let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game.
      Wish you all the best my dear for successful trading career.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

Jahanzaib420 (06-29-2019), Maheen8490 (06-29-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Attachment 122778
      Hi dear trader!
      Good morning my dear respective friend happy new day of forex carrier with lots of opportunity in the live market yeah mate I am fine and enjoy the trading life I hope are you also fine and enjoy the trading life with lots of happiness. The today holidays is start now today first day holiday so good luck and enjoy next week trading the gbpusd is good you're opinion go down possible next week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahanzaib420 For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (06-29-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,789 Times in 2,025 Posts

Attachment 122778

Dear trader you have placed the sell order on this pair but dear this pair is going to side way and we will take the entry on this pair when it will beak the side way area if it will break it to up side then we will take the entry on this pair to buy side and it will break it to down side then we will take the entry on this pair to sell side but the chace are to break it to up side so lets see what will happen to next......
      Name:  Screenshot_348.png
Views: 26
Size:  32.3 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,679 Times in 891 Posts

Attachment 122762
      so good luck mt5 family.

Hello man, nice profits you made on such small bonus. i think that's about 100% return of your total bonus. that's good that you started a journal and i hope you would show us more good results soon.

GBPUSD can fall but it may not fall till 1.2500 it can take support near 1.2600 and can return to follow its uptrend. my expectation is that it would go more bullish soon.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...