• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jsmbugu's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello mt5 family traders and visitors, Good Evening everybody I hope you all doing good today and enjoying your profits. It's a good day to share with you some of my analysis and I'm happy to help anyone or hear your suggestions and opinions about what am I doing.
      So about GOLD I saw a good opportunity to make some profits with it since gold broke horizontal support and is going bearish in my opinion Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  54.7 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jsmbugu For This Useful Post:

husseinmatwally (07-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     
      Hello mt5 family traders and visitors, Good Evening everybody I hope you all doing good today and enjoying your profits. It's a good day to share with you some of my analysis and I'm happy to help anyone or hear your suggestions and opinions about what am I doing.
      So about GOLD I saw a good opportunity to make some profits with it since gold broke horizontal support and is going bearish in my opinion Attachment 124592
      The price of gold opened today with a strong bearish break to break the 1400.00 level and settle below it, as it completed the formation of a double top pattern showing its image, putting the price under the corrective correction again, on the way to visit ... The price of gold is currently trading negatively affected by the negative stochastic , And as long as the price is above 1400.00, our bullish outlook remains effective for today, as breaking this level will press the price to make more ...Name:  Screenshot_55.png
Views: 25
Size:  56.0 KBAttachment 124629

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,896 Times in 1,129 Posts

So about GOLD I saw a good opportunity to make some profits with it since gold broke horizontal support and is going bearish in my opinion

Yes you catch perfect setup and its perfect breakout and hope its going good for you and i hope you doing well trades and learn more good with your trades and earn more good day by day and earn more well and increase your trading skills when you learn good than you earn good so learn more better on every step deeply and enjoy your profit well and perfectly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mooba For This Useful Post:

Jsmbugu (07-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone and good evening, sorry for not sharing anything these couple days I was very busy dealing with some issues, I'm happy that my journal still open because I wasn't here, anyway I hope you all doing good and making profits. I see the market are moving slowly these days.
      but I have a nice opportunity with USD/CHF pair on 1H time frame chart by help of my indicator its showing a down signal and by analyzing the pair we can see the pair is moving on horizontal support, and he broke it than he retested the support in quick time and now is going down so my opinion USD/CHF bearish for now and it's a good opportunity for a small target on sell order.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  44.2 KB
      thank you for visiting my journal and I'm waiting for your advises and opinions I will be happy to listen to you,as I'm glad being a part of this community.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello again, another chance to get some profits this time with EUR/USD pair on 4H time frame . even that today was a strong bullish move on this pair but according to my analysis EUR/USD just retested the support area so my decision is to sell it with a small target at least, so let's wait and see what gonna happen
      Name:  3.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  45.4 KB
      and please tell what do you think about this analysis ?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello everybody, I hope you all having a good day and that the market is going in your side so you all can enjoy the trading well and make some good profits, So yesterday I did some analysis on USD/CHF pair and I opened a sell order for a small target and now I found that my order got the target and I made some profits already, the other analysis on EUR/ USD pair which I opened a sell order too is still running.
      Name:  4.PNG
Views: 15
Size:  10.6 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jsmbugu For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (07-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6971 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,335 Times in 4,202 Posts

hello everybody, I hope you all having a good day and that the market is going in your side so you all can enjoy the trading well and make some good profits, So yesterday I did some analysis on USD/CHF pair and I opened a sell order for a small target and now I found that my order got the target and I made some profits already, the other analysis on EUR/ USD pair which I opened a sell order too is still running.
      Attachment 125497
      Good job, mate.
      Congratulations on the successful trade. Selling eurusd from below 1.1300 for targets around 1.1200 is okay. However, I see the pair might break the 1.1200 and head to 1.1150.
      Wishing you lots of green pips this Friday.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed will become famous soon enough Ladlasyed will become famous soon enough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening dear friends, I've been involved in forex market a long time ago but I don't trade all the time. And here I'm again in this lovely forex forum to share with you some of my daily trading experience. I usually use technical analysis with the help of some indicators.
      I already made some profits with my small bonus that I got, so I decided to open a new trading journal
      Attachment 122762
      so good luck mt5 family.

Good morning jsmbugu realy feel good to see your trading journal this will really help the Biggners to learn new things about the trading and make there mistakes correct this is realy good thing.
      I realy appreciate your your strategy you follow the technicals and price action trading. This is the winning strategy we have to follow this and don't do overtrading.
      Overtrading is realy dangerous thing that finish our account so stay away from the overtrading thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal.
      Ladlasyed-Trading journal

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ladlasyed for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi everyone today the market closed, so I hope you are enjoying your weekend very well and all of us should have some rest and fun, so we start the next week with the best performance, this past week I wasn't trade that much as usual because I had some work to deal with and I'm sorry for that but next week I will do all my best to recover.
      thank you all for visiting my trading journal and your unlimited support I wish you all the best and success in your trading journey.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

FxBD (07-14-2019), Soldier (07-14-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4