• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jsmbugu's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,410 Times in 938 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     
      I think this is a bad week for me because I got a margin call and it's because of GOLD, so I have to work on a demo account for now before receiving the bonus and starting again. But I'll stay sharing my analyses here in my journal. Sorry about that and thank you for your support.
      Hello dear mate,
      Feeling hurt to hear that you have received the margin call on the Gold dear mate we must use stop loss and i saw most of us trading with open stop loss which is not a good sign or not a good way of trading wish you happy luck on next week and wish you good bonus as well dear mate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AbaCux For This Useful Post:

Jsmbugu (08-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu has a spectacular aura about Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys and mt5 family, thank you all for your support i appreciate that and now I'm not going to stop my trading journal i will continue to share my analysis on daily basis and i hope that you guys tell my your opinions about.
      Well, i will stay on gold who is the reason i got a call margin but it's okay, i see a lot of analysts believe that gold is going for more high prices because he's already in his highest level from years ago. But i have a different look at gold and my opinion is that it will go bearish because it hitted th weekly horizontal resistance and it already pulled back a little from level 1500.00 to level 1479 today. So i believe that its next move for lower levels.
      And good luck for all of us, and don't forget to share your opinion with me.
      Name:  PicsArt_08-14-01.13.09.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  369.4 KB

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

balut (08-14-2019), bocahedan (08-14-2019), Khan70 (08-14-2019), Maheen8490 (08-14-2019), Nisha999 (08-14-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,524 Times in 2,048 Posts

Hello guys and mt5 family, thank you all for your support i appreciate that and now I'm not going to stop my trading journal i will continue to share my analysis on daily basis and i hope that you guys tell my your opinions about.
      Well, i will stay on gold who is the reason i got a call margin but it's okay, i see a lot of analysts believe that gold is going for more high prices because he's already in his highest level from years ago. But i have a different look at gold and my opinion is that it will go bearish because it hitted th weekly horizontal resistance and it already pulled back a little from level 1500.00 to level 1479 today. So i believe that its next move for lower levels.
      Attachment 132377
      Good morning and have a nice day to my dear friend I am fine and I hope you are fine and woke up with this beautiful morning
      Dear I see your post analysis for gold but in my opinion gold is strongly bullish position I see the moment of yesterday yesterday gold fall down but in my opinion this falling down is for price fraction addition to see in major friend board is strongly in police position

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

balut (08-14-2019), bocahedan (08-14-2019), Jsmbugu (08-14-2019), Maheen8490 (08-14-2019), Nisha999 (08-14-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,052 Times in 4,146 Posts

Attachment 132377
      Good morning Jsmbugu my friend,sorry to hear about your margin call,i hope you don't feel too down and will still try to make a better trade next time. And about gold i think it will try to move lower today as i see a down signal on H4 chart but it will need to break SMA 50 on H4 chart in order to move even lower as the first attempt to break below SMA 50 is failed so if it keeps failed to break below then it has a chance to go up again as daily chart still show up signal
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (08-14-2019), Jsmbugu (08-14-2019), Khan70 (08-14-2019), Maheen8490 (08-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,794 Times in 1,455 Posts

Attachment 132377
      Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, so sad dear brother for your margin call and you are right you should not be hopeless and you can not stop this business just because of this Margin call, do again and again so hope one day you will become the best trader, yesterday gold landed and now the bearish engulfing candle is available so I think now we can sell it

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

balut (08-14-2019), bocahedan (08-14-2019), Jsmbugu (08-14-2019), Khan70 (08-14-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7886 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,957 Times in 5,090 Posts

Attachment 132377

Good day to you too mate. I'm very happy that you're continuing your forex trading journey because this is a very rewarding career although it's quiet hard so please don't quit too early. The USDx looks oversold now and we need to wait for market catalyst in order to trade. For the GOLD, it's now back around 1500 price level and this could be another sign of bearish reversal so better be prepare for it. We don't need to miss the next bear train for this great forex market. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.
      Last edited by balut; 08-14-2019 at 02:35 AM.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-14-2019), Jsmbugu (08-14-2019), Khan70 (08-14-2019), Maheen8490 (08-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,480 Times in 929 Posts

Attachment 132377
      Yes dear friend I am totally agree with your analysis gold is making reversal due to yesterday news China and USA economical war is become cool and due to that gold is making bearish Trend and give us a selling trend in future

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Jsmbugu (08-14-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5