• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is astronomical analysis and is it real ?

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,259 Times in 1,665 Posts

Post What is astronomical analysis and is it real ?

What is astronomical analysis and is it real ?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,089 Posts

Astronomy can be described as the study of celestial objects such as moon,stars and other planets and how they impact one another and their impacts on human lives and non-living things in terms of characteristics and behaviour. In the olden days it was used to determine the period of planting and harvesting and it yielded a lot of good results.
      Nowadays it has been discovered that businesses especially forex trading all have mathematical principles (time analysis has to do with period and this has relationship with movement of the earth,moon and the like) which they all obey and this implies that human psychology,cycle (the price in the market has a way of completing one cycle or the other at any point in time) and mathematics itself are a part of Astronomy.
      There are some successful traders who have used astronomical analysis and made a serious impact e.g W.D. Gann.
      In summary astronomical analysis is very real

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,869 Times in 2,119 Posts

Astrology is simply one of the oldest predictive sciences that we have on earth, It has been deployed in many fields of Life because it is regarded as a way to predict and see the future, Obviously the Forex Market has to do with the future. The Forex market prediction has become the most interesting part of the experimentation with astrological principles, since the results and the outcome is immediate or instant in many cases. This branch of astrology is quite good to behold because it works. But sadly for me, It is too complex to learn and at the end of the day, I have no meaningful knowledge of it because the knowledge is unavailable.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,827 Posts

Astronomy or astrology is known as the study of the movements and sites of celestial bodies that explain one or more influences on the natural world. Astrology is an ancient art of studying the influence of planets and stars and has been practiced by various cultures around the world. Astrology is often used in everyday life. For example, farmers in some parts of the world rely on looking at the sky and setting the planets for the timing of their farming or even when it comes to starting a new business and, of course, zodiac signs on a personal level.

Astrology has found its way into financial markets as well, although astrology-based ideas either fall quickly or have a very complex understanding. The larger segment of traders depends on the fundamentals and technical aspects of trading, making it more difficult to rely on astrology.

Astrology trading is based on the premise that financial markets are affected by the movement of planets and moon cycles. Just as with technical analysis, astrology trading is based on looking at past price history during previous sessions, helping traders to determine the timing of entry or exit even though it may seem a little padded for some.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,029 Times in 2,160 Posts

Astronomical Analysis : is an analyze way used by very small number of traders who trade in financial market to determine the direction of a specific pair or an asset, i have seen analysis of one of those traders in a forum and he said that total solar eclipse has changed the trend of EUR/USD Pair then the trend of EUR/USD has changed because change direction of Pluto, frankly i don't believe in this way of analysis and i see that there is no any relation between financial markets and astronomical analysis, so don't waste your time in studying this type of analysis because it is not a real and if someone succeed in the matching between this type of analysis and financial market directions i think that this will be a type of luck because there is no any relation between them .

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,001 Posts

With Forex Trading, I understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis, insight into what it means to have astronomical analysis is something that is so new to me, but I know that many traders have different methods which they apply when they are carrying out their analysis, trading in this market is just something you have to dig into what you think is best, when organising the strategy you want, certain things should concentrate on are money management, the way you pull the trigger which will be determined by your self control and many other factors that will be relevant to your trading, the technical analysis is what we all understand as the best nevertheless. It creates the satisfaction that we need to become successful at the end of the day.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity has a brilliant future Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 866 Posts

The astronomical analysis in forex trading is not a very common one and most forex traders do not believe in it while other may believe in it.
      Astronomy itself is the study of the physical universe which is beyond the Earth's atmosphere, it deals with the universe and the entire factors controls the happenings in the universe. While Astrology is the study of the movements of the celestial bodies and their position and how they influence activities on humans.
      With the above been said, it is easy to say that astronomical forex analysis is a type of technical Analysis used in forex whereby celestial happenings and movements is used to predict what is likely to happen with humans and how the economic activities will be affected with this happenings and therefore lead to price movements in forex trading.

Reply to thread