• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 251 of 251 ... 246 249 250 251
    Results 2,501 to 2,503 of 2503

Thread: MISSFX's trading Trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Chan zaib will become famous soon enough Chan zaib will become famous soon enough Chan zaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MISSFX     
      Dear traders,
      USDJPY is trending down, this currency pair is making a more bearish movement in defiance to what traders expected of it. I have being looking for the time this would happen, and i am glad that it is happening now.

I know now that we can see more of the selling since it has broken below the Alligator strongest line of 108.06, i know that we can see it going down to wrestle with the many weeks low of 104.47

I am strongly sure that we may see only buying of a smooth bearish daily candle formation that will trend down at the next week overall USDJPY trending.

Good evening dear forex traders. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit last week. Dear trader today i analysis USDJPY in D1 timeframe and found that it is moving upward for correction & then downside on Monday after open the trading cessation. and it is sell trade on this currency pair. It is long term sell trade money management must use according to you're equity. use stop loss minimum 50 to 80 pips in day timeframe trading.
      Attached Images  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,045 Times in 787 Posts

Dear traders,
      USDJPY is trending down, this currency pair is making a more bearish movement in defiance to what traders expected of it. I have being looking for the time this would happen, and i am glad that it is happening now.

I know now that we can see more of the selling since it has broken below the Alligator strongest line of 108.06, i know that we can see it going down to wrestle with the many weeks low of 104.47

I am strongly sure that we may see only buying of a smooth bearish daily candle formation that will trend down at the next week overall USDJPY trending.

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,205 Posts

Dear traders,

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys

Reply to thread
    Page 251 of 251 ... 246 249 250 251