• Reply to thread
    Page 163 of 163 ... 158 161 162 163
    Results 1,621 to 1,624 of 1624

Thread: Onyechuku Trading Journal

1. #1621 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,636 Times in 462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onyechuku     
      How is your trading? I hope you are making good profit from it. Looking at my chart on a daily time frame on CRUDE LIGHT SWEET OIL (CL) I can see that it is on the downward trend and it is good for a sell trade at this time. What do you think? Have a wonderful trading day!

Its good post on oil and I was just some days before that of crude oil will go down and will go below the value of 50 when it was was 54 and today it is going to prove because it is already went on from the value of 51 and at this time it is staring at the value of 50.80 and it move to down from the value of 52.50 so it's a good time to open your trade and sell at crude oil and I will suggest that it will go more down and will go below the value of 50.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-24-2020), Mian gee (02-24-2020), Wadda (02-24-2020)

3. #1622 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,918 Times in 856 Posts

How is your trading today? I hope you are making good profit from your trading. Looking at my chart on EUR/AUD, I can see that it has been on the upward movement, but now it is trying to go down.Do you think it make u-turn from here?. What do you think? Please share your opinion! Have a wonderful trading day!

Dear member, I agree with you and I want to tell you about gold that gold will try to go upwards and its next target can be reached by 1691 If the silver rate increases, then the next target of silver can go up to 18800 And if we sell crude oil, then the target below it will be 50 and it can prove to be better in selling. And Joe will try to come down on euro uas and is present on USDJPY 111 40 According to me, there is no specific action in USDJPY and GBPUSD If we buy gold and silver, then profit is still possible from it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

Manoo1010 (02-24-2020)

5. #1623 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,095 Times in 1,860 Posts

How is your trading? I hope you are making good profit from it. Looking at my chart on a daily time frame on CRUDE LIGHT SWEET OIL (CL) I can see that it is on the downward trend and it is good for a sell trade at this time. What do you think? Have a wonderful trading day!

Hy respected member I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as earning some healthy profits. Your opinion about the crude oil is upto the mark and I strongly agree with your point of view. Oil in the last week ending was bullish but with the start of the new week going to downward side. Till time it touched the lowest level of 50.78 so according to my opinion support is 50.00 for this pair. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (02-24-2020), Malhi sab (02-24-2020), Wadda (02-24-2020)

7. #1624 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,773 Posts

Hope you are fine I agree with you that the rate of gold is increasing And Silver is also trying to go upwards euro usd is coming down Crude oil is also coming down The pair of USDJPY and GBPUSD, we do not see any particular movement

Reply to thread
    Page 163 of 163 ... 158 161 162 163