• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96

Thread: Kinza128, trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,120 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinza128     
      Hi guy's good evening.
      I heard lots of forum members are talk about Usdchf sell or buy setup.
      I shared y thought about Usdchf if we look the price in week time we s till have some bullish move to restest the broken trendline in weekly time at the level. Of 1.0050.
      If we look the chart in h4 we find bullish channel and fully bullish trend from the start of this week price may touch the level of 987 to complet the cycle of bullish channel and then goes All the way up at next target of 1.0050.i post both chart for easily understood my theory. :
      Good night friends, Hi dear friend how are you i hope you all are well and enjoy your weekend, today is the last day of the weekend. Dear friend, trading in the USD CHF currency view that the D1 chart is still in a bearish trend with the Ichimoku indicator technique as it is about to head to the support area at 0.9800.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

Kinza128 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 753 Posts

Hi guy's according to my trading exprince eurusd will come in bullish in up coming week because we saw major ressisten are broken at 1.1285 and now price retest at 1305 is buy zone for us,,over 1st tp is 1440 Andy 2nd tp 1510 the major one,, I proof my self with market chart and technical analysis
      EURUSD market this week experienced a tremendous increase, if there is an open buy position in this pair it is certain to harvest a lot, unfortunately I did not open a buy position, I was also surprised suddenly the market fell sharply after rising again very high , maybe many were fooled by the movement of eurusd yesterday, my prediction next week eurusd is likely to go down, because in the H1 timeframe there is already a divergent pattern, which pattern is included in the reversal type pattern.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Jokerboy is just really nice Jokerboy is just really nice Jokerboy is just really nice Jokerboy is just really nice Jokerboy is just really nice Jokerboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guy,s I hope you all fine and enjoy weekend well.
      I shared some learning martial for and also gave you the next level predication about Audusd.
      I shared the Weekly chart for you guy's in this chart Aud price falls from the level of 7430 and and make bearish channel. I draw some trendline when price the level gave us retest at same level that will be entry point for Audusd. I hope you guys got some good learning martial if you practice this at any chart.
      Now Audusd price will be test the level of 7020 that is the complete the channel so we still have chance to buy Audusd and got some 150 pipe.
      Dear brother your doing excellent work and giving us very very important information and analysis about market and trade i m very thankful to you either m also agreed with your analysis too

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Hi guy's good evening.
      I heard lots of forum members are talk about Usdchf sell or buy setup.
      I shared y thought about Usdchf if we look the price in week time we s till have some bullish move to restest the broken trendline in weekly time at the level. Of 1.0050.
      If we look the chart in h4 we find bullish channel and fully bullish trend from the start of this week price may touch the level of 987 to complet the cycle of bullish channel and then goes All the way up at next target of 1.0050.i post both chart for easily understood my theory. :
      Yeah friend i m strongly agree with your analysis and opinion about pair , we will got enough profit when market open on monday i hope so lets see and rush for a good profit and bonus as well 😍

Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96