• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Doubts using EA

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 255 Posts

Default Doubts using EA

This thread may be a little silly, this can be said to be a bit of a curh even friends may have felt, I used EA when I was BT the demo was very satisfying, now when I BT is real, the results still fail (MC), from some friends too suggest better manual trading than using EA. Do most EAs always fail when used on a real account? Do I really understand the EA?

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Greend for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-01-2019), elizabet (07-01-2019), Jack182 (07-01-2019), jhons122 (07-01-2019), joycemarie (07-01-2019), michellejudath (07-01-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greend     
      This thread may be a little silly, this can be said to be a bit of a curh even friends may have felt, I used EA when I was BT the demo was very satisfying, now when I BT is real, the results still fail (MC), from some friends too suggest better manual trading than using EA. Do most EAs always fail when used on a real account? Do I really understand the EA?

usually ea is the way if the internet connection is good, many people used to fail because they only use spidi or flash subscriptions, they should rent vpn and private server, right?

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jack182 for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-01-2019), elizabet (07-01-2019), Greend (07-01-2019), jhons122 (07-01-2019), joycemarie (07-01-2019), michellejudath (07-01-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack182     
      usually ea is the way if the internet connection is good, many people used to fail because they only use spidi or flash subscriptions, they should rent vpn and private server, right?
      From the network it also affected me, if the network is good but the results are the same maybe EA is just not good, bro, but from my experience, my friends who use EA only have good results when the demo is actually MC even though the network it's good, is there a trick how do you see that EA is good or not?

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Greend for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-01-2019), jhons122 (07-01-2019), joycemarie (07-01-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greend     
      From the network it also affected me, if the network is good but the results are the same maybe EA is just not good, bro, but from my experience, my friends who use EA only have good results when the demo is actually MC even though the network it's good, is there a trick how do you see that EA is good or not?

If I do better trading manual, for ea there are advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that we just have to look at it, there is no need to analyze it while the disadvantage is if vps is down then the ea setting is not normal and for the op if using ea even though there are no good moments according to the analysis itself no moment

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Jack182 for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-01-2019), jhons122 (07-01-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread